.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

B!tch on the Street

Days and nights in New York City are tough enough without having to deal with all the sh!t this city dishes up. B!tch on the Street tells the tale of two ladies making their way through this crazy town...one freak at a time.

Tuesday, May 30, 2006

Fleet Week!

Sorry it's been so long kids. Pookie and I have been busy picking up sailors during Fleet Week!

Somehow, more often than not, we end up hooking up with sailors (not THAT kind of hooking up....well, at least not every time) and showing them the town. Most of them are young guys (I'm talking 18 or 19 years old here!) and they are really cool and very gentlemanly!

One year, we even got a private tour of a huge ship (can I say the name of it Pook?) after a night of dancing with sailors at the South Street Seaport.

You can't tell, but the guys in this pic are totally hot.

We're sluts. So the fvck what?

Happy Belated Memorial Day!

8 Comments:

At 4:18 PM, Blogger diana said...

Yes - I've been Waiting for ya'll!! :)
Hey - if you gals got it to shake, shake away! Life is short and all that.
But of course, you Have to post stories about your 'excursions'.
:)
ciao bellas

 
At 5:58 PM, Blogger Marcia said...

Men in uniform are hot. Hell, I try to pick them up, and I married! Can I go with you next year?

 
At 6:04 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

I love me sum sailors. Used to date one. I want to go to fleet week so bad, esp after watching sex in the city

 
At 11:54 AM, Blogger Gabs said...

sizzling hot!! marcia, im with you let's go next year

 
At 12:12 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Love it. I went to Fleet Week in my early 20's to get me some sailors. God, it's nice to just sit back and watch them walk. They are so nice.

 
At 12:43 PM, Blogger Trouble said...

Every girl who doesn't have a slutty time in her life will live to regret it. Enjoy it, and the lovely boys in uniform that are so nummy i could eat them with a spoon. ;)

 
At 9:47 AM, Blogger 0000 said...

What girl WOULDN'T wanna be in NY for Fleet Week at some point in her life?!

Glad you lived it up ladies! ;o)

 
At 2:33 PM, Blogger SarahReznor said...

i agree with idle.. i wish i'd had a chance at fleet week... enjoy girls!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home