.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

B!tch on the Street

Days and nights in New York City are tough enough without having to deal with all the sh!t this city dishes up. B!tch on the Street tells the tale of two ladies making their way through this crazy town...one freak at a time.

Friday, April 21, 2006

Heaven in a Wrapper...

Ahhhh....

Last night I went to dinner with friends and we had a liiiiiitle too much wine (like, 6 bottles for 8 people). Today, I'm feeling....well....let's just say fuzzy.

My hangover cure? A bacon, egg and cheese biscuit and a large Coke from the Golden Arches.

Heaven in a wrapper, my friends. I plan to follow it up with a lovely french pressed coffee from a shop across the street. Then, I'll be a dynamo at work all day (well, for at least an hour or so anyway)!

Happy Friday!

10 Comments:

At 10:49 AM, Blogger 0000 said...

Ahhh...McD's always makes me feel nasty afterward UNLESS I've been drinking. Then its like, the best frigging thing ever!

 
At 11:01 AM, Blogger Lizzle said...

Yeah I find it remarkable that McDonalds food makes a lot of people (myself among them) feel wretched upon consumption, but all that flies out the window as soon as alcohol enters the picture.

I guess it figures that once you have enough alcohol in the system, nothing else that goes in really matters! (This also explains one night stands with ugly people)

 
At 1:02 PM, Blogger Virenda said...

I'm hungry...

Fast food is a must when I've been drinking.

 
At 6:49 PM, Blogger Marcia said...

It's friday. I don't think employers actually expect people to do actual work on fridays, do they?

And. Um. When I move to NYC (15 months, baby!), can I have wine dinner with you? I promise I'm not scary!

 
At 10:55 AM, Blogger SarahReznor said...

god that looks good..

 
At 9:50 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

There is nothing better than an egg and cheese sandwich when you're hung over. I drank waaaay too much last night and am totally feeling the burn today.

 
At 4:38 PM, Blogger 0000 said...

Haha, Liz...

"Beer Goggles: Enabling McDonald's Consumption Since 1958."

 
At 6:23 PM, Blogger Weekends Off said...

Mmm that looks yummy! I love them and also the McGriddles.

 
At 8:25 PM, Blogger markus said...

bah da da da dah... i'm lovin' it.

 
At 12:43 PM, Blogger NeverEnough said...

God that looks delicious!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home