.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

B!tch on the Street

Days and nights in New York City are tough enough without having to deal with all the sh!t this city dishes up. B!tch on the Street tells the tale of two ladies making their way through this crazy town...one freak at a time.

Friday, April 28, 2006

Be Sure BOTS Will Find You Out...

The original sign said "Be Sure Your Sin Will Find You Out" but I like my version better. This crazy fvcker was literally screaming on the corner, "Repent! Repent!" I'm thinking I might go to the corner and ask this guy to change his sign and work for us.

Happy Friday!!!

4 Comments:

At 10:24 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yes, the new sign is much better.

 
At 10:57 AM, Blogger Fairmaiden327 said...

I work down the street too. Every single day the man/woman (they rotate), attempt to tell me sinning is wrong. Damn them! Happy Friday.

 
At 1:57 PM, Blogger Virenda said...

LOL, I definitely dig your sign more. I live in the suburbs and we still have some crazy religious nut that has a guitar and a bunch of cardboard signs with Jesus and all kinds of other things plastered on em. He sings and tells us we are all going to hell. He's a fixture here, like the McD's or the vineyards.

 
At 8:14 PM, Blogger Kelly said...

People like that are so entertaining.
And..
You seriously have mad photoshop skillz!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home