.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

B!tch on the Street

Days and nights in New York City are tough enough without having to deal with all the sh!t this city dishes up. B!tch on the Street tells the tale of two ladies making their way through this crazy town...one freak at a time.

Wednesday, April 12, 2006

What the Fvck Is This?

We've been thinking of adding a new segment to BOTS (really, it'll fill all our downtime when we're not b!tchslapping people) called "What the Fvck Is This?". We'll post pictures of the crazy sh!t we see and then you tell us what you think it is...

This one is kind of obvious, but still, when I saw it I was like, "What the fvck??!!" What kind of mannequin is this??? It looks like a former blow-up doll with hard nips and an open mouth!

Ew....

9 Comments:

At 10:40 AM, Blogger Cyber Mule said...

Where did you get that?

I have one of those in my closet right now!!!!!!!!!!!

LOL (kidding of course), ...or am I?

 
At 10:57 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

cyber mule - are you talking about the t-shirt or the doll?

 
At 2:35 PM, Blogger Virenda said...

I'm thinking blow up doll too, I mean why is it's mouth open that wide?!

 
At 3:25 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Maybe one of those real dolls? I don't know, but it's a little scary.

 
At 4:05 PM, Blogger v said...

Am I the only one that thinks the left nipple is a bit off center?

 
At 4:49 PM, Blogger 0000 said...

You havn't heard? It's 4th in a series of a local artist entitled, "Climax Face within an Innapropriate Proximity to Children No 7."

 
At 4:57 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

How did they get a model of me, I swear it was cold outside....hahahaha
carmie

Only in NY kids

 
At 2:41 AM, Blogger Anhoni Patel said...

where the f*ck did they get a mannequin like that?

 
At 5:18 AM, Blogger Kelly said...

I like this idea of yours.
I hope you keep it up.

Now I'm going to have nightmares about that mannequin. (sp?)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home