.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

B!tch on the Street

Days and nights in New York City are tough enough without having to deal with all the sh!t this city dishes up. B!tch on the Street tells the tale of two ladies making their way through this crazy town...one freak at a time.

Saturday, April 01, 2006

I'm Not Trying to Bite Off of Anyone....

I know there's a site showing blurbs that people overhear in NY, but I heard this this morning and had to post. It made me think of Rat Chicken. Does anyone remember Rat Chicken? "No! Why don't YOU go to hell!"

I went out this morning...well, OK it was after 12, but I had only woken up at 11, so it was still morning to me...and as I waited to cross the street, I saw some guy rolling his food cart along the street and then turning onto a side street. He had a little trouble manuvering around the corner and held up the cars that were behind him trying to turn as well. Some guy in a van right behind him said, "Hey! Fvcking move, a$$hole!" The cart guy stopped dead in his tracks, turned around and said, "No. YOU are the one getting fvcked in the a$$hole!" He had an accent just like Rat Chicken too. I (along with about 10 people on the corner with me) burst out laughing. One kid even said to the van guy, "HA! A$$ fvcker!"

I tell you, it's moments like this that reinforce my love of NYC.

UPDATE: I found the original Rat Chicken clip. Some freak I used to work with always walked around going, "Raaaaat Chicken...why do you wear that maaaask?" It's totally freaky, but cracks me up....Enjoy!
http://www.almostamazing.com/movieratchicken1.htm

4 Comments:

At 10:58 AM, Blogger Gabs said...

Kat! Check your email!

 
At 11:53 AM, Blogger Lizzle said...

Rat chicken???????

 
At 1:09 PM, Blogger v said...

is this a strictly NYC thing? because I'm kinda lost.

 
At 2:38 PM, Blogger Virenda said...

OH MY GOD! I have never heard of rat chicken but that shit was FUNNY I mean hilarious and weird which of course I LOVED.

I bet I had to be there.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home