.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

B!tch on the Street

Days and nights in New York City are tough enough without having to deal with all the sh!t this city dishes up. B!tch on the Street tells the tale of two ladies making their way through this crazy town...one freak at a time.

Wednesday, April 05, 2006

Sniffles McGhee...

Today I rode the train with a sniffler. You know the ones...sniffling all over the place, but not blowing their noses. Now, I've been in a situation where I really needed a tissue, but didn't have one. I would have been GRATEFUL if someone had offered me one...

Remembering that, I very kindly said, "Sir, would you like a tissue?"

He said, "No, I'm good."

But the sniffling kept up.

I again offered, "Really, I have a clean pack of Kleenex right here."

"Nah," he said.

You may recall from past posts that I gag easily. Well, the next thing Sniffles did made me gag. Instead of taking a Kleenex and doing the right thing, he sucked his snot in really hard like he was working up a loogie. I just gagged while typing this. I did not hide my disgust (how could I? I literally had to cover my mouth and gag!) and he said, "Oh, my bad. That was nasty."

I nodded at him and then stood up to go to the other end of the car.

People! When someone offers your snotty a$$ a tissue, take it!

I'm going to go barf now.

9 Comments:

At 12:10 PM, Blogger Gabs said...

wtf? i'm really surprised he even noticed that you gagged out...shiver

 
At 2:02 PM, Blogger Lizzle said...

Oh, I am so glad I read this right as I'm on my way out the door for lunch... GUH-ROSSSSSSS!

 
At 4:58 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

OHHH no he didnt!!!!!!!! that's JUST wrong..take the f*king tissue you gross motherf*ker. I hate these kind of people
carmie

 
At 8:21 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

EWWWWWWWW! That story just made me gag. I hate that.

 
At 8:26 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh my God, that is terrible! Any normal person would have taken the tissue. WHY ARE THERE SO MANY FREAKS IN THIS CITY?

 
At 4:02 PM, Blogger 0000 said...

Yuck!

 
At 9:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

YOu made me guffaw with your gag-thing...so funny.

 
At 4:15 PM, Blogger Kelly said...

Just.Gagged...
About 3 times.
And now I'm nauceous.

 
At 3:03 PM, Blogger Goldie said...

I shared a cubicle with a guy at work who did the same thing every day while eating his lunch. And by "the same thing", I mean the loogie deal.
On the day he filed his resignation, I got drunk. Best day of my life this far.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home