.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

B!tch on the Street

Days and nights in New York City are tough enough without having to deal with all the sh!t this city dishes up. B!tch on the Street tells the tale of two ladies making their way through this crazy town...one freak at a time.

Wednesday, March 22, 2006

B!tches We Hate...

Kristin Cavalleri

This should have been posted sooner, because we've been annoyed by this little b!tch for way too long. However, I just picked up the latest US Weekly and who did I find on the cover? This loser.

Can someone please tell us why this girl is getting so much media attention? Is she talented in any way at all? I know she was on Laguna Beach (which we didn't watch....even we have standards...) but so what? There are tons of high schoolers on reality TV, so what makes this bimbette so special?

I really don't know anything about her at all except she's short and apparently, she's a back stabber (I read that she wasn't a "friend" to anyone on that sorry show). I also know she wears too much make-up and that her 15 minutes are going to expire any second if she doesn't come up with SOME kind of talent.

Sorry Kristen. We know you're young and you're just trying to get yours, but, you annoy us. Therefore, you are a b!tch we hate!

12 Comments:

At 2:54 PM, Blogger Lizzle said...

HERE HERE!!! I WILL SECOND THE MOTION!

Kristen, go away!

 
At 3:50 PM, Blogger Jay said...

This is how Hollywood sets up the hot girls. Give em lots of initial attention, on which they become hooked. When people get sick of seeing her face, the only way for her to get the attention fix is by showing her boobs. It's a vicious cycle, but provides further proof that men sre still in control. At least they are when it comes to boobage.

 
At 4:45 PM, Blogger Virenda said...

LOL @ BP. Yeah he's right on that one.

I can't stand her, cause she's another Paris and I'm still waiting for the sex tape. She has no talent. PERIOD. ~sigh~

She's NOT a celebrity and I can only hope she goes away and soon.

 
At 7:44 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Blech! I am so with you guys on this one! I agree with V--not a celebrity. And if Nick is really involved with this hooker, I am no longer Team Lachey.

 
At 2:18 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

WHO is she???? Never heard of her, which means she's a NOBODY
carmie

 
At 2:38 PM, Blogger 0000 said...

GOD thank you BOTS for just posting this. Not only is she on a cover of US Weekly, she's on TWO COVERS IN A ROW.

I need to not see her stinky face again. And yes, if she and Nick are doing the nasty, I will have to recuse myself of not only J-Simp, but Nick, too

Boo.

 
At 3:31 PM, Blogger Cyber Mule said...

She's a dumb bitch.

I agree.

Now, shes leaching on to Jess Simpsons, ex..Nick.

Fucking hound.

 
At 6:57 PM, Blogger Gabs said...

Right on Kat... Who is she again?

 
At 5:19 AM, Blogger starbender said...

:o
I can honestly say-this is the first time I've ever seen this bimbo...!
Just what Hollywood needs--
another "Out of the BOX" Blonde!
:)

 
At 2:43 PM, Blogger Brains Nbooty said...

hilarious!!!

i love your blog!!

but kristen is simply is a spotlight ho looking for her next way to stay relevant. i haven't seen her new show lately, get the party started, so apparently her party's over.

so what's a girl who's five minutes are up to do? why not attach yourself to someone who's always in us weekly and who going through a well-documented break up?

that'll give you at least 2 more minutes...

 
At 11:50 AM, Blogger yll said...

I too, never heard of her before the whole "Nick" thing. Never heard of her or that L-beach show (I have no idea what it is). AND STILL, I'm sick of her. I only just heard of her, & I can't stand her.

 
At 1:54 AM, Blogger Lena said...

She is Ug to the LY.

I concur.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home