.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

B!tch on the Street

Days and nights in New York City are tough enough without having to deal with all the sh!t this city dishes up. B!tch on the Street tells the tale of two ladies making their way through this crazy town...one freak at a time.

Friday, March 31, 2006

That Little Boogery Ba$tard!

So, as you all know, I was in LA a couple of weeks ago and sat next to some little boogery kid on the flight back to NYC. I mean this kid had slime coming out of his nose like it was a fvcking faucet. I came home and basically, right away, I started feeling a cold coming on. However, this was no normal cold, kiddies. This was full on influenza. I was out of work for almost a week and I still feel sh!tty. What are my plans for this spring like Friday night? A little toke and a little cough medicine with codene. Now, that is the SH!T!

Have a great weekend everyone! Remember, avoid boogery kids at all costs!

2 Comments:

At 7:28 PM, Blogger Kelly said...

I'm sorry... but you do NOT let your kids roam around with boogers all over his/her face. You just don't do it. I don't care how much your kid doesn't want you to wipe his face... YOU DO IT ANYWAY. My biggest pet peeve is kids with boogery, slimy faces. They can't wipe it themselves, parents. YOU have to get in there and do it for them.
See Kat? I am pissed FOR you.

 
At 4:39 PM, Blogger 0000 said...

Kids are fekking carrier monkies!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home