.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

B!tch on the Street

Days and nights in New York City are tough enough without having to deal with all the sh!t this city dishes up. B!tch on the Street tells the tale of two ladies making their way through this crazy town...one freak at a time.

Friday, March 10, 2006

Quote of the Day...

"There's only two things I hate in this world. People who are intolerant of other people's cultures...and the Dutch."--Nigel Powers, from Austin Powers in Goldmember

Happy Friday ya'll!

6 Comments:

At 10:18 AM, Blogger Lizzle said...

I love the dutch... The windmills, the tulips, the wooden shoes!!!

 
At 10:48 AM, Blogger Marcia said...

The company I work for is Dutch. Our corporate color is Orange. One of our corporate values is "Boundrylessness." Which is NOT a word!! I'm sorry, even if you're a publishing company, and put it on all sorts of corporate posters (which hey, making those instead of giving me a raise is COOL), it's still NOT A WORD.

 
At 2:35 PM, Blogger 0000 said...

I'm Dutch. And the guy on Austin Powers really did sound dutch...too funny! 'Cept for all the nasty shit he did.

Happy weekend, BOTS!

 
At 5:29 PM, Blogger Virenda said...

Yeah I like the cookies... Oh and the wooden shoes give me blisters.

LOVE me some Austin Powers.

 
At 7:03 AM, Blogger Buffy said...

I hate dutch models who use to date my man.

 
At 2:35 AM, Blogger Summer said...

Oh, it's offically Tuesday, BOTS will be back! Yay!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home