.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

B!tch on the Street

Days and nights in New York City are tough enough without having to deal with all the sh!t this city dishes up. B!tch on the Street tells the tale of two ladies making their way through this crazy town...one freak at a time.

Friday, March 03, 2006

Good Morning...Now Shut the Fvck Up!

To all the people out there who wear headphones, including the IPod headphones....BOTS has something to say, "TURN THAT SH!T DOWN!" DAMN! It's so irritating to get on the train in the morning when no one is speaking (we NYers like quiet mornings too, you know) and to have the only sound come from some loser's headphones.

Today I rode the train with this kid who had that sh!t blasting! All you could hear was his music. It was some crazy sh!t too....like Bette Midler on acid mixed with a little hip hop...not a good combo. Some lady sitting beside the kid finally tapped him and said, "Your music is very loud." The kid said, "What?" "Your music is loud. We can all hear it," the lady replied. Then the kid took out one ear plug and said, "What?" again. Well, you know me....my blood started to boil. I said, "Hey, turn your sh!t down. Nobody wants to hear your music and you're going to go deaf if you keep that up." (When did I turn into my mom?) Others nodded and grumbled but the kid just made a sound like, "phhhhsssss" and put his plug back in. He turned it down slightly, but we could all still hear. I am telling you, the song we all heard was like, "Some say love.....HOLLA HOLLA HOLLA...it is a river...THE RIVER IS ON FIRE...HOLLA ATCHA!" over and over and over again.

Damn hooligans!

Happy Friday ya'll!

11 Comments:

At 1:14 PM, Blogger Virenda said...

Hooligans? Going def? You better check yourself and make sure your not wearing an apron. LOL

I get tired of the kids that walk slow or try to "ACt" cool when they get in front of my car, I have the BIGGEST urge to run them "punks" down. ~sigh~

Damn Hooligans....

 
At 1:20 PM, Blogger v said...

Hah. That post was high-larious. You tell 'em Kat!

Seriously, the song description was classic.

 
At 1:26 PM, Blogger leeleebailey said...

Hilarous!

 
At 4:00 PM, Blogger Lizzle said...

Thank god this problem isn't localized only to Chicago!

You know it's bad when you're in the subway, and despite all the reverberations of the train noise you get because you're in a tunnel, you also have to listen to someone else's shitty taste in music, like techno-remixed Celine Dion or something similar over the already loud din of the trains!

 
At 4:11 PM, Blogger Kelly said...

Ha!
It's a good one!
Seriously... who the hell cares when you turned into your Mom? That crap is straight annoying and needs to be stopped. You know I'm right behind you giving that twat my "Mom Look" so that he knows if he doesn't listen he's gonna git it.

 
At 8:47 PM, Blogger Holly said...

tee hee hee!!

 
At 2:13 PM, Blogger yll said...

These punks now-a-days do listen to stuff so loud, they don't realize the damage they're doing to their eardrums. And inflicting their poor music taste on us.

I prefer techno-remixes of Cyndi Lauper, myself. Cyndi rocks! Yea!

 
At 12:02 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I laughed so hard over the Bette Midler on acid mixed with hip-hop, ESPECIALLY when you supplied the "lyrics."

I try to keep my iPod at a reasonable volume while on public transportation, not only to be polite but also because I listen to some embarrassing sh*t at times.

 
At 11:44 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

LOL Kat tell the truth you were dancing in your seat. Could you get a closer pic..i bet you can even see the wax in those ears.
carmie

 
At 5:03 PM, Blogger 0000 said...

Hahaha...I agree with Kat. Nobody needs to know I listen to Jamiroquai--OH WAIT...

 
At 1:28 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Try dealing with that for 2.5 hours on the commuter train from upstate at the crack of ass.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home