.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

B!tch on the Street

Days and nights in New York City are tough enough without having to deal with all the sh!t this city dishes up. B!tch on the Street tells the tale of two ladies making their way through this crazy town...one freak at a time.

Friday, February 17, 2006

BOTS Hates the Olympics...

I checked with Pookie, and she hates them too (except gymnastics...but that's her kinky side coming out). Does anyone like this sh!t? Why are we rewarding people for bobsledding better than anyone else. WTF? When some mofo cures cancer, then I'll watch them on TV. Until then....eh.

And, this makes that nasty Valentine's Day picture get off the screen (that's for you Gabs!).

Happy Friday before a 3 day weekend!

12 Comments:

At 9:32 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

I'm with ya on this one. Forget the Olympics, give all that money to the homeless here in America!!!

 
At 11:58 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

When the hell are they over?? They are just too freakin long..i want my must see TV..:-)
carmie

 
At 10:01 AM, Blogger 0000 said...

All I know is Conan was bumped for
'em and I don't like it!

 
At 11:37 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

boo to the Olympics.
really - who is watching them anyway?

 
At 10:32 PM, Blogger GetFlix said...

They're so dull I would rather watch a British comedy on PBS.

 
At 9:46 AM, Blogger markus said...

ho real! except for the stoner snowboard chick. she makes me laugh.

 
At 10:07 AM, Blogger Kat in da Hat said...

Markus, I saw that chick on Letterman. She is awesome!

 
At 10:07 AM, Blogger Kat in da Hat said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At 12:18 PM, Blogger Gabs said...

I love that stoner chick, actually I love all stoners. and thanks Kat, awww just for me!!

 
At 12:44 PM, Blogger David Stehle said...

That's no fair. I didn't get a 3 day weekend. And if I did, I would of spent Monday watching curling on TV...just to piss you off. Ha-ha.

 
At 4:07 PM, Blogger Virenda said...

FINE!


I admit it, I don't like the Olympics.

~sigh~

Why'd you have to twist my arm?!

I do kinda like the gymnastics though, cause those girls/boys can bend.

~wink~

 
At 1:16 AM, Blogger Jay said...

If Baghdad was representing, you know we'd be all over that shit just to get a rush like we did beating those Russian commies way back when.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home