.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

B!tch on the Street

Days and nights in New York City are tough enough without having to deal with all the sh!t this city dishes up. B!tch on the Street tells the tale of two ladies making their way through this crazy town...one freak at a time.

Monday, February 13, 2006

Blizzard of '06...

Here's a picture I took from my fire escape on Sunday morning. It's the view looking down on the garbage area behind my apartment building. Gross, but pretty! What a storm! I was just recently complaining that we don't get big snow storms in the city and then this one shows up! This snow storm was the best! I LOVE being snowed in! Especially since I had plenty of toilet paper on hand! Also, I ordered Chinese food for delivery yesterday and they STILL made it (on a bike) in about 30 minutes! I love NY!

Ahhh....it looked so clean and crisp. Today, everything has a dirty tint to it, but what can you do?

4 Comments:

At 12:55 PM, Blogger Darwin said...

Im emerging from my lurkdom to say that is a very very pretty picture. Lucky you!

 
At 1:17 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I laughed when I read the thing about having plenty of toilet paper. I left my apartment exactly once yesterday, and it was to go downstairs to the bodega to get TP. Oh, and a bottle of Perrier Lime to soothe my hangover.

 
At 1:50 PM, Blogger Lizzle said...

Being snowed in with enough toilet paper is awesome... And the fact that the Chinese food was still able to make it to your door in 30 min is a stand-alone justification for big-city living!

 
At 7:48 PM, Blogger v said...

Glad to see the great Noreaster hasn't shut BOTS down.

Great photo!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home