.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

B!tch on the Street

Days and nights in New York City are tough enough without having to deal with all the sh!t this city dishes up. B!tch on the Street tells the tale of two ladies making their way through this crazy town...one freak at a time.

Tuesday, January 31, 2006

Who Created This...

And why do I think it's so funny?

http://www.chucknorrisfacts.com/

Life is slow on the streets kids, but we'll find an offender to b!tch slap soon enough.

In the meantime, enjoy this pointless post.

6 Comments:

At 6:57 PM, Blogger joy said...

I'm not gay well kinda, but I just read your profile and I think I'm in love.

 
At 8:20 PM, Blogger Marcia said...

I love love love chuck norris facts. This one's my favorite: "Chuck Norris once ate three 72 oz. steaks in one hour. He spent the first 45 minutes having sex with his waitress."

 
At 8:51 AM, Blogger Kat in da Hat said...

Thanks Joy! I'm not gay either, but I love to be loved!

 
At 3:20 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm betting the person that created that, also created this:
http://www.menwholooklikekennyrogers.com/

 
At 3:48 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

it's pretty much the funniest list of facts ever.

 
At 9:43 AM, Blogger 0000 said...

Apparently when Chuck Norris farts, there's an earthquake in Nicaragua.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home