.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

B!tch on the Street

Days and nights in New York City are tough enough without having to deal with all the sh!t this city dishes up. B!tch on the Street tells the tale of two ladies making their way through this crazy town...one freak at a time.

Tuesday, January 17, 2006

Because It's Been Too Long Since I Last Posted...

I had to steal this from Kat over at Kitty Can Scratch. I've been away on a long weekend and am just now recovering. Since I have no incidents to report, I'll do this instead. Sorry if it bores you, but hey, it's my blog!

The 69 E-Mail:
1. What time did you get up this morning? 6:57
2. Diamonds or pearls?Diamonds baby.
3. What was the last film you saw at the cinema?Um....ah....It's been a while...I have no friggin idea to tell the truth.
4. What is your favorite TV show? Degrassi: The Next Generation or My Super Sweet 16
5. What did you have for breakfast? A bagel with cream cheese...what else is new?
6. What is your middle name? In Da
7. What is your favorite food? Italian, Mexican, you name it...
8. What foods do you dislike? Fishy fish. I like nice white flaky fish though.
9. Your favorite Potato chip?I had some crazy jalapeno potato chip the other day that rocked.
10. What is your favorite CD at the moment?The Six Feet Under soundtrack and Madonna's new CD
11. What kind of car do you drive? None. I live in NYC and can't afford the $475 a month to park a car.
14 Favorite drink? Champagne and wine. I have one or the other almost every day.
15. If you could go anywhere in the world on vacation, where would it be? Fiji
16.What color is your bathroom? Pink. Not by choice. I live in an old building.
17. Favorite brand of clothing? There's really no one, but Ann Taylor popped into my head because I can always find work clothes there. James Jeans are the best jeans though.
18.Where would you retire? To my castle in England with Becks or Hawaii. Maui is awesome.
19. Favorite time of day? 5:00pm: when the whistle blows I Fred Flinstone right outta this quarry.
20. There was no question 20.
21. Favorite sport to watch?None. I hate sports. These "pros" get paid too much. Give that money to charity you ba$tards! But, if I have to watch, I choose baseball.
22. Who do you least expect to send this back? Everyone.
23. Person you expect to send it back first? Nobody's sending this sh!t back.
24. What laundry detergent do you use? All...the stainlifter!
25. Coke or Pepsi? Coke. With lime. Real lime, I mean.
26. Are you a morning person or night owl? Total night owl.
27. What size shoe do you wear? 7
28. Do you have pets? No, but I always say I want one. Maybe if I can keep one plant alive, I can get a pet. So far, it's not looking good.
29. Any new and exciting news you'd like to share with your friends? I may be going on an unplanned vacation to Asia in a month!
30. What (who) did you want to be when you were little? a BOTS...or a lawyer/actress.
31. Favorite candy bar? 100 Grand. No question.
33. What are the different jobs you have had in your life? Camp counselor, cashier, registered representative, fund raiser....I've said too much.
34. Favorite season? Spring, but fall is cool too.
35. Nicknames you've had? B!tch, K, Kat
36. Piercings: Why, yes. Yes I do.
37. Eye color: Green
38. Ever been to Africa? No. And I don't think I'll be going for a while.
39. Ever been toilet papering? Do people really do that?
40. Love someone so much it made you cry? Oh yeah. Buckets.
41. Been in a car accident? Yes.
42. What's a question no one has ever asked you? Will you bake me a birthday cake?
43. Favorite day of the week? Saturday
44. Favorite restaurant? Soooo many. Bolzano's, Arriba, Tao, Calvin's
45. Favorite flower? Freesia
46. Favorite ice cream? Mint Chocolate Chip or Peanut Butter Cup Dream or some crap from Cold Stone Creamery. Whoever thought of putting peanut butter ON ice cream is a genius.
47. Disney or Warner Brothers? The WB baby!
48. Favorite fast food restaurant? McDonald’s.
49. What color is your bedroom carpet? It used to be cream. Now it's dirt.
50. How many times did you fail your driver's test? None.
51. Before this one, from whom did you get your last e-mail? Some loser at work.
52. Which store would you choose to max out your Credit Card? Saks
53. What do you do most often when you are bored? TV
54. Bedtime:Usually by 11:00pm
56. Last person you went to dinner with? My lova.
57. Ford or Chevy? Neither. American cars suck.
58. What are you listening to right now? The sound of life being sucked out of everyone I work with.
59. What is your favorite color? Green.
60. Lake, Ocean or River? Ocean.
61. How many tattoos do you have? Two.
62. Which came first, the chicken or the egg? I guess the chicken. Wasn't she on the ark with the rooster?
63. How many people are you sending this email to? None. People hate this sh!t.
64. Favorite Cocktail? Hmmmm....SoCo Kamakize (sp?)
65. Red or White wine? All of the above.
66. Where would you go for a girls or boys weekend get-away? A spa.
67. What do you want to be? Independently wealthy.
68. Republican or Democrat? Neither.
69. Favorite Family Vacation? The one my sister didn't go on.

2 Comments:

At 3:32 PM, Blogger Marcia said...

Ha. Kat made me do that same questionnaire. I didn't know you loved champagne... And we'd both max out our credit cards at Saks. We should. Together. It would be fun.

 
At 10:52 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

It must have been a LONNNNGGGGGGGG weekend..lol!!! Hope you had fun
carmie

 

Post a Comment

<< Home