.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

B!tch on the Street

Days and nights in New York City are tough enough without having to deal with all the sh!t this city dishes up. B!tch on the Street tells the tale of two ladies making their way through this crazy town...one freak at a time.

Friday, January 06, 2006

B!tches We Hate...

Nicholas Cage

I feel like Nick has been on our B!tches We Hate segment before, but, I'm too lazy to scroll through the archives so I'm not really sure. It doesn't matter. We hate him so much, that he warrants two appearances.

Not only is he ugly, he's a bad actor, and he named his kid Kal-El. What the fvck is wrong with this guy??? He's obsessed with Elvis, so he married Lisa Marie. Then, she got out quick. I wonder which kinky thing Nick said to lose her. "Wiggle your lip like that Lisa! Yeah! YEAH!" Ew!

Now, he's going to play a FDNY guy in a movie about September 11th. Nick, you are an insult to the FDNY. I have to blame Oliver Stone for creating the film, but Nick as the lead? That's a slap in our faces.

We hate you Nick. Your peak ended with Valley Girl. Retire now. You've been b!tch slapped.

13 Comments:

At 4:40 PM, Blogger neal gardner said...

its too soon to make a movie about sept 11th. these hollywood folks need to go away.

you really hit the nail on the head with Nicholas Cage, although after he goes away, I will happily take his wife into my household.

 
At 5:23 PM, Blogger GetFlix said...

Putting him in a film these days is a major financial mistake.

 
At 7:45 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

He is now double bitched slapped.

 
At 9:26 PM, Blogger Lizzle said...

yeah... naming your kid after superman, LAME.

Making a 9-11 movie, SAD ATTEMPT AT CAPIALIZING ON EMOTION.

And the slut is unattractive and can't act...

Someone remind me again, why is he famous?

 
At 10:24 PM, Blogger brendalove@gmail.com said...

I always thought Nicolas Cage would be the perfect actor to play in a movie about the life of Ben Stein.

 
At 11:43 AM, Blogger Marcia said...

seriously - I hear his voice and I cringe. Has he ever heard of expression? Of voice modulation? Of not being a dumbass?

And I love that you said bitch slapped.

 
At 7:40 AM, Blogger markus said...

i never understood the appeal with him. slap him onve more for me!

 
At 1:29 PM, Blogger Gabs said...

i liked raising arizona!! (thinking...is that the last film i liked him in? thats sad!) he doesnt bother me that bad, now the Kale-el thing...total weirdo

 
At 7:40 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You must life a miserable existence to have so much hate for such a harmless creature. Who gives a sh*t what he names his kid or who he marries.

 
At 10:04 AM, Blogger Kat in da Hat said...

Nick....is that you? Only you would call yourself a "harmless creature".

 
At 11:07 AM, Blogger Gabs said...

holy shit kat cage reads your blog

 
At 6:05 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think it is sad that someone is making a movie about 9/11. Why would Oliver Stone make this movie?
- to get the word out about what happened
- to honor the firefighters

No i seriously doubt it -- he knows he is gonna cash in from this movie and that's just sad

 
At 5:37 PM, Blogger David Stehle said...

I'm glad you and I are agreeing that Nicholas Cage is one bitch we both love to hate. He annoys me and for the life of me, I could never understand why everyone loves the guy and his movies. I find him irritating, not sure why that is, it just is.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home