.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

B!tch on the Street

Days and nights in New York City are tough enough without having to deal with all the sh!t this city dishes up. B!tch on the Street tells the tale of two ladies making their way through this crazy town...one freak at a time.

Tuesday, January 10, 2006

Look at That Girl! She's Picking Her Ear and Flicking It...

The hands you see here are the hands of a woman I sat across from on the train this morning. As you can tell, she has long, French-manicured nails. She seemed normal enough, except for one thing: She used those talons to pick ear wax out of her ears, roll it up, and then flick it.

That's right. You read that correctly.

I get nauseated very easily. Someone can hock a loogie and I'll gag. It's just some kind of gut reaction (ha....gut).

When I saw this woman do this the first time, I was like, "No. She did not just do that." The second time, I knew for sure that she had, so I got out my phone to take her pic. I even zoomed with the hope that I could capture the true nastiness of this moment, but it appears innocent enough in this shot. She was flicking her little wax balls on the floor of the subway. I literally gagged. The third time she did it, I was standing up by the doors waiting for my stop. She went in with her nail, dug around slowly, took her hand away, used another nail to scrape the original one and then rolled her sh!t up in a ball and flicked downward.

I said, "That is fvcking disgusting!" to her as I got off the train. Then I held my hand over my mouth because I would have lost the banana I ate this morning if I hadn't.

How gross is that!!!!????

16 Comments:

At 11:25 AM, Blogger markus said...

ew! i hope you flicked her off on the way out!

 
At 12:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

ew ew ew

 
At 12:01 PM, Blogger Kelly said...

Yay!
The camera phone is back in action!!!!!
That is disgusting btw...
I have a problem with people grossing me out too. I absolutely do not tolerate ANYONE hocking ANYTHING in front of me. I definitely gag every time. And if I were sitting in front of that lady I would have gagged openly about her ear wax ball flicking habit. And everyone around me would have heard exactly why I gagged. I just can't keep stuff like that a secret!

 
At 12:47 PM, Blogger swirlogirl said...

a hand model she will nver be!

 
At 1:09 PM, Blogger Lizzle said...

I think you should have therown up on her... Doing shit that disgusting, she was asking for it.

 
At 3:59 PM, Blogger Holly said...

eeewww!!! I've never heard of such a thing. I think I just threw up in my mouth.

 
At 7:03 PM, Blogger hotdrwife said...

Oh. My. God.

Do you know my crazy mother would use toothpicks AFTER DINNER (while we were still sitting around there) and clean out her ears?

GOOD LORD.

It's any wonder I turned out alright. I'm sick now.

(great blog, found you via Beauty and the Beer)

 
At 7:21 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yo, you are hilarious. Thank you (and the Asians)from all Canadians far and wide.

 
At 1:46 AM, Blogger Nick said...

That looks like a cheap purse too.

And picking ear wax in public should be punishable by flogging.

 
At 9:42 AM, Blogger 0000 said...

EW EW EW EW her hands looked dirty as shit.

 
At 7:36 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

why do you watch if it's so freaking disgust, and why do you wait until your getting of the train before you hurl your insult. You big pussy bitch!

 
At 10:03 AM, Blogger Kat in da Hat said...

Anon 7:36. Bring it b!tch!

 
At 1:20 PM, Blogger astrocoz said...

OK...

a.) I think I've found my nre favorite blog to read

b.) That chick is freakin' disgusting! It kind of reminds me of seeing these guys from China picking their noses while sitting on the benches at Disneyland...they would dig in real deep, roll it up and flick it to the ground...just like that girl with the ear wax.

 
At 7:56 PM, Blogger Maria's Space said...

OMG...that is so gross. I hope she was at least flicking at the floor and not in anyones direction.

 
At 5:40 PM, Blogger David Stehle said...

I am glad my morning commute is spent alone with myself driving in. That way I don't have to see wax pickers/flickers. Sick!

 
At 11:31 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

Laughing out loud in my cubicle at that one.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home