.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

B!tch on the Street

Days and nights in New York City are tough enough without having to deal with all the sh!t this city dishes up. B!tch on the Street tells the tale of two ladies making their way through this crazy town...one freak at a time.

Wednesday, November 16, 2005

Oh Sweetie....Who Told You That Looked Good?


Lately I've been noticing a LOT of men wearing toupees. What is up with that???? Today I saw the sweetest old man on the train. He was about 80, I would guess, and he was wearing a little cardigan and cap. So cute! When he sat down, he took off the cap and out came...his rug! He spent the rest of the ride adjusting it. The saddest part was that he looked so happy with himself. Like, "They'll never know this isn't my real hair!".

Who lets these people out of the house like that? Don't they have any friends and/or family who can tell them the truth....it looks AWFUL!

People, I implore you, stop the use of toupees. They are nasty and never look good...no matter what you think!

Help the baldies everywhere...rid the world of toupees!

4 Comments:

At 11:36 AM, Blogger jay-cawk said...

i especially love the old stooges that have a toupee that is, say dark brown, yet the remaining bits of natural hair is a light grey. umm sir that shit dont match and screams fake. be better with a comb over.

 
At 2:38 PM, Blogger Michael K said...

OMG I need that! That is so grody

 
At 1:23 PM, Blogger markus said...

i agree, jay-cawk!

 
At 10:04 AM, Blogger v said...

As an almost baldie I have to admit I've thought about what a toupee would look like ... but I've never even tried one on because it just doesn't look right.

Also, I delude myself into thinking I play for the Knicks and that's the reason I keep a shaved head.

What about those hair transplant procedures? A friend of a friend of a friend got it done and while at first it looked stringy I'm told it looks perfectly natural now.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home