.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

B!tch on the Street

Days and nights in New York City are tough enough without having to deal with all the sh!t this city dishes up. B!tch on the Street tells the tale of two ladies making their way through this crazy town...one freak at a time.

Thursday, November 10, 2005

If You're Homeless, Why are You Eating McDonald's?


Every morning, I pass a gentleman who I believe is homeless (why the fvck else is he sleeping on the sidewalk with a sign saying "God Bless"?). Today, some d!ckhead saw him eating from a McDonald's bag (I need to note that there's a Mickey D's right across the street from where this guy sits). The d!ck said, "Hey, if you're homeless, why are you eating McDonald's?" He repeated the question a few times, but the homeless guy didn't look up. That stopped this BOTS right in my tracks. I wheeled around and said, "Why are you messing with him?"

The homeless guy could not have cared less and ignored both of us. He kept on munching his hash brown happily.

Here's how it went from there:

D!ck: "I'm just saying, if someone is homeless, maybe they shouldn't be spending whatever money they have at McDonald's."
Kat: "How do you know someone didn't buy it for him? There's a McDonald's right there. AND, did you consider the fact that McD's is cheap food. He can take his money that he collects out here, go over there, and get a huge meal for like $5!"
D!ck: "What are you, in PETA?" (He really said that, kids!)
Kat: "No, I'm just human and can't stand to see assholes bothering people."
D!ck: "No one asked you."
Kat: "YOU did, you d!ck!"
D!ck: "There's no need to call me a d!ck! Blah, Blah, Blah..."

Then I threw a few quarters and pennies I had in my bag in the homeless guy's box. He nodded at me and I took off.

What ASSHOLES there are in this world! And PETA????!!!!

He's lucky I didn't hit him!

10 Comments:

At 12:10 PM, Blogger SarahReznor said...

yeah! you go girl!

 
At 1:09 PM, Blogger Marcia said...

hahaha! you were saying that McD's is OK and he accused you of being in PETA? someone doesn't know what's going on!

 
At 1:18 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Kat, you are AWESOME. Good work.

Leave the poor guy alone, douchebag!

 
At 1:20 PM, Blogger markus said...

for real, kat! mickey d's ain't cheap!

 
At 1:34 PM, Blogger Kelly said...

What the crap was the PETA comment all about? I thought PETA was all about animals and fur and crap like that.... not fighting for saving a homeless person's dignity.
That guy is a complete freak. If you are going to try to insult someone at least get it right.
What an idiot.

 
At 4:35 PM, Blogger Kat in da Hat said...

Marcus! I can't comment on your site. I get a script error!!!!

 
At 7:30 PM, Blogger v said...

omilawd, I'm totally in love.

the PETA comment is hysterical.

umm, so when we getting married Kat?

 
At 10:03 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh Kat it looks like you have a secret admirer...and it isn't the homeless guy...hahahahaha
Don't forget to invite me to the wedding. ;-)
carmie

 
At 11:29 PM, Blogger GetFlix said...

Damn Kat, are you running for mayor?

 
At 11:45 AM, Blogger 0000 said...

Um, he eez, how you say, Le Douche Bag?

You're a superhero! Tune into your powers to fly around the city sticking up for poor defenseless people being attacked by Douche Bags!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home