.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

B!tch on the Street

Days and nights in New York City are tough enough without having to deal with all the sh!t this city dishes up. B!tch on the Street tells the tale of two ladies making their way through this crazy town...one freak at a time.

Tuesday, November 01, 2005

B!tches We Hate...


Hillary Rodham Clinton

What a b!tch...and not in the good way! This self-centered fake New Yorker should just go away. Her history is so sketchy. Her husband is gross. She is a nasty ho!

She'll never be president! Give it up Hills. You can't kill everyone or coerce them to vote for you! You may have fooled some of the more liberal New York people (don't get me wrong...I'm no Republican) but you don't fool BOTS!

Go back to Arkansas you crazy b!tch!

5 Comments:

At 12:57 PM, Blogger Christine said...

Well said!
Hey, I wouldn't leave you guys and John didn't find out about the blog. I just needed to move it as I gave away too much info and got nervous.
I have a new one. See ya there!

 
At 3:14 PM, Blogger Michael K said...

I hate that bitch too. But I'd take her ass over Laura!

 
At 5:34 PM, Blogger v said...

"John didn't find out about the blog."

Well I'm going to tell him unless you give me 3 bucks!

Nah, I'm just playing. Oh yeah, I don't care for the fake politicos either. Ya know as the First Lady, Clinton was adamently against a bill by the Credit Card Companies only to change her tune as Senator when those same companies became a very important aspect of her campaign.

I not likey the corruption. :(

 
At 7:27 PM, Blogger David Stehle said...

I agree. I hate that bitch! I don't know what is more disgusting - fucking Hillary or Monica.

 
At 11:44 PM, Blogger Kelly said...

seriously.
How on earth is she passing as a New Yorker?!?
Can anyone from Arkansas pass for anything but someone from Arkansas?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home