.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

B!tch on the Street

Days and nights in New York City are tough enough without having to deal with all the sh!t this city dishes up. B!tch on the Street tells the tale of two ladies making their way through this crazy town...one freak at a time.

Friday, November 11, 2005

Veterans Day, November 11th

"November 11 is the time to honor all who have fought in various American wars."--some Internet site

BOTS would like to take this opportunity to thank all who have given their own freedom in order to protect ours.

HOWEVER, let it be noted that this BOTS is still at work today. I find this to be disgraceful. I should be able to honor veterans AT HOME! IN BED! IN MY PJs! But....at least my a$$ didn't have to go fight any wars. I may be tough on the streets of NYC, but that sh!t wouldn't fly in Iraq! So, thanks ya'll!

There is a parade up 5th Avenue today that goes right by my place of employment. At least I'll get to hear some bands.

Happy Friday!

3 Comments:

At 10:25 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Even thought we have to sit in our crappy offices today, I rather be here then sitting with sand in my pants. All of us should be kissing the a** of any man/woman fighting in Iraq. Let them B*tch slap all those motherf*ckers who can’t stand Americans, we’ll take care of the one’s here...well at least in NY ;-)
carmie

 
At 10:54 AM, Blogger markus said...

Happy V-Day Kat!

 
At 2:58 PM, Blogger brendalove@gmail.com said...

I'm in the office too. *sigh* But a Happy Veterans Day nonetheless.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home