.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

B!tch on the Street

Days and nights in New York City are tough enough without having to deal with all the sh!t this city dishes up. B!tch on the Street tells the tale of two ladies making their way through this crazy town...one freak at a time.

Tuesday, November 08, 2005

Wipe that Face off your Head, B!tch!


I noticed upon signing on to Blogger that this is BOTS's 100th post. Go us!

I'm in a foul mood today. The title of this post captures my angst. I don't know what it is! Maybe candy corn withdrawal.

I met up with Pookie (the REAL Pookie, not the faker who is posting using Pookie's name) to do a little shopping and I was raging! I even felt like hitting little children that were knocking into us. Damn that Build A Bear store!

Oh well...nothing that exciting for our 100th post, but a good line from an even better movie is our title.

Remember, be nice...or BOTS will b!tch slap you!!!

8 Comments:

At 5:26 PM, Blogger brendalove@gmail.com said...

Are you positive that the REAL Pookie isn't just impostering as the FAKE Pookie? ;-)

 
At 8:23 PM, Blogger Marcia said...

There's a FAKE Pookie out there?

If Pookies are replicating, I wanna get me one!

 
At 10:55 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You're not alone - every time I go out and little kids are running wild, I find myself thinking "the next kid that runs into me is going DOWN."

 
At 1:49 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Who is this Fake Pookie?

That bitch is going down!!!

 
At 2:00 PM, Blogger v said...

so was it the fake Pookie or the real Pookie that said I was a sex machine?

hah! j/k.

seriously, there's a fake Pookie?

 
At 6:44 PM, Blogger jay-cawk said...

may i add you to my list of links. i am on a mission to add a butt load of links however it is failing so far? not to mention i call my bf bitch so i have a sudden fondness to your blawg.

 
At 4:22 AM, Blogger Kelly said...

Here is an official CONGRATS from Nello. You BOTS CRACK ME UP!!!!!
I wish I live in NYC so I could shop with the BOTS and take camera-phone pics of strangers that piss me off!
(taking digital pics of strangers in the burbs with two kids in tow doesn't work very well for me. So I am ever so glad that BOTS is around to do the dirty work for me!)

 
At 9:55 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

WHAT??? a fake Pookie...say it isn't so. Who dares to take the name of the great one ;-)
Hey Pookie, want me to get take of the bi*ch???
carmie

 

Post a Comment

<< Home