.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

B!tch on the Street

Days and nights in New York City are tough enough without having to deal with all the sh!t this city dishes up. B!tch on the Street tells the tale of two ladies making their way through this crazy town...one freak at a time.

Monday, November 21, 2005

Have a Holly, Jolly....THANKSGIVING!


So today, on my way to work, I couldn't help but notice that Christmas has fully arrived in New York City....and it's not even Thanksgiving yet! The tree is up in Roc. Center. Holiday displays now adorn every window in the stores. To top it off, one local radio station (106.7 Lite FM) is now playing non-stop Christmas music!!!

This is getting ridiculous. I feel like Linus in the Charlie Brown Christmas special. Christmas comes earlier every year!

I love the holidays as much as the next BOTS, but I want to take my holidays one at a time. Where are the pilgrim decorations? The cornucopias? That lame a$$ Adam Sandler turkey song?

Now, that it's "officially" the holiday season, look for many posts on holiday rudeness....I know we'll find it on the streets!

Happy Monday ya'll!

6 Comments:

At 1:51 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Christmas music makes me want to stab myself repeatedly.

 
At 4:38 PM, Blogger Marcia said...

If I here Feliz Navidad one more time... and it's only Nov. 21!!!

 
At 9:58 PM, Blogger v said...

lol kat (both of yas)

yeah, the "lite rock" station in my area went from crappy pop to crappy xmas pop ... non-stop.

that rhymed.

i'm dope.

 
At 11:02 PM, Blogger GetFlix said...

The retailers fear a weak shopping season this year. So they're reminding us to spend early and often.

I think it sucks.

 
At 9:59 AM, Blogger SarahReznor said...

I’m with getflix, its all one big conspiracy to get you to part with you cash!

 
At 2:16 PM, Blogger Michael K said...

For real! I went shopping this past weekend and it was all Christmas and shit. It's disgusting!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home