.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

B!tch on the Street

Days and nights in New York City are tough enough without having to deal with all the sh!t this city dishes up. B!tch on the Street tells the tale of two ladies making their way through this crazy town...one freak at a time.

Friday, November 18, 2005

Oh, I'm VICIOUS today...


This morning, yet again, some jerk let a door close right in my face. I was RIGHT behind him and the wind was whipping around outside. He scooted out the door of my bagel place and let the door smack back at me.

So what did I do?

I YELLED (no kidding, people totally must think I'm nuts or on the rag) "You stupid fvcking asshole. Thanks for slamming the door in my face!"

He kept walking. I breathed heavily and looked at others on the street...DEFYING them to say something.

Then, I realized I was freezing my bazongas off and took off.

I swear, I don't have PMS or anything!

p.s. The picture on this post has nothing whatsoever to do with the post. It's a pic I took with my trusty camera phone of a restaurant I was at last night called Citrus. It was awesome! Believe it or not, I had spaghetti and meatballs! It's an Italian, Mexican, Japanese fusion joint. Sounds gross, but it's great. I really liked how this picture came out.

8 Comments:

At 3:12 PM, Blogger Lizzle said...

I love the pic... looks like the chefs are concentrating on their job despite the fact that it appears the whole kichen is on fire!

As for the mother fvucker who let the door close on you, I'd have run up to him and sucker punched him in the face, and said, "That's how it felt to get hit with that door... maybe next time you'll hold it open, JACKASS!"

 
At 3:15 PM, Blogger brendalove@gmail.com said...

Next week is going to be better, I promise!

 
At 3:16 PM, Blogger carrie said...

that is an awesome picture

 
At 3:51 PM, Blogger Kelly said...

I love it that you yelled at the guy!
How many of us want to do that during the day and never do?

 
At 5:15 PM, Blogger Marcia said...

Yelling is a completely underrated thing. I think if people were yelled at more often they'd stop FVCKING UP! :)

 
At 6:00 PM, Blogger GetFlix said...

You're gonna make it after all! (Throw your bagel up into the air . . .)

 
At 8:22 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Kat...next time just kick him in the ass..lol lol
carmie

 
At 1:22 PM, Blogger Cyber Mule said...

I wish you'd come up here to Boston and bitch slap around some of the wenches who live in this city. A bunch of filthy, ugly, bitches who all think they're 10s. However, when they go to NYC or Miami, all they do is complain about how ugly they feel

I fucking hate this town.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home