.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

B!tch on the Street

Days and nights in New York City are tough enough without having to deal with all the sh!t this city dishes up. B!tch on the Street tells the tale of two ladies making their way through this crazy town...one freak at a time.

Wednesday, July 26, 2006

Thanks Lindsay Lohan...

For making otherwise normal girls look like a$$holes.

When I first saw this girl (who, by the by, was otherwise attractive and was definitely in her early 20's), I was like, "Um....does she have those old lady knee high stockings on?"

But no. She had on nude (I shudder even writing that) leggings. NUDE! Grandma nude. 70's-style, supposed to look like a tan, but actually looks like sh!t NUDE!

So I took her picture and vowed to warn other impressionable people against the dangers of leggings. In addition to that, the dangers of nude stockings of any kind.

They are just wrong, people and we can thank La Lohan for this. Consider yourself
b!tchslapped, Linds!

Sorry it's been so long between posts, but we're working the best we can.

That's total bullsh!t. We're just lazy.

22 Comments:

At 9:53 AM, Blogger Marcia said...

I HATE leggings. I'm so happy that the BOTS are with me on this.

(except, of course, in an audrey hepburn style on 98 lb beauties with an oversized shirt and a floppy hat.)

(Ok, really, it only works on Audrey, so stop trying)

 
At 10:23 AM, Blogger M-M-M-Mishy said...

They look like they are cutting of circulation. Not a good look!

 
At 10:26 AM, Blogger Fairmaiden327 said...

LOATHE that retarded look. The only thing missing is the hacked up flashdance top. Grrr. And yes, I did wear the leggings in the 80's. Maybe I'm just bitter and old. Missed you bitches.

 
At 12:58 PM, Blogger  Jess said...

As bad as leg warmers from the eighties. No, I will not admit I pined for them until my mother finally gave in! What were we thinking?

 
At 1:47 PM, Blogger FatMom said...

Whoooo....those are nasty! Thanks for making the world a much nicer, more fashionable place, BOTS! I've missed you!!

 
At 2:58 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

wow, if you hadn't written the subject heading I would have thought the chick had some leg disease. Leggings must stop.

 
At 3:15 PM, Blogger yll said...

STOP!

(Not you, BOTS. The leggings)

 
At 4:34 PM, Blogger Kelly said...

EW!
Leggings are horrible...
But NUDE leggings.....
That has got to be the WORST of the worst.

 
At 7:45 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Unfortunate 80's fashion in a very, very bad way. I liked leggings on women back then and now I have no clue what I was thinking.

 
At 8:13 PM, Blogger v said...

Wow. Just when I thought this legging retardation could not go any further. I am sorry but that looks horrible.

As a hetero guy I beg you gorgeous ladies not to do this.

If not for yourselves, do it for my penis. Thank you.

 
At 12:19 AM, Blogger Elle said...

How sad.

Thank you for bring Nude Stocking Awareness to the forefront of ladies fashion.

She is a damn idiot.

 
At 2:00 PM, Blogger SarahReznor said...

I HATE THOSE!!!! i cant believe bitch brought them back!!! i hate em!!

 
At 11:17 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ew. Just yesterday I saw that bodysuits are back. Those should have died in 1990, with leggings.

 
At 1:43 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I agree most likely a dancer. They look like convertible tights.

 
At 11:58 PM, Blogger Shel said...

i'm giving her the benefit of the doubt that she's a dancer and was coming or going to class/performance/whatever. but if not, she's just downright lame.

 
At 2:51 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

8uoj

 
At 2:52 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

trut

 
At 2:53 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

hrtyr

 
At 2:53 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

ertesarf

 
At 3:06 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

best site

 
At 3:19 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

best site

 
At 4:56 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey leggings are kool u idiots.. even nude leggings are- she is just not wearing it right, if its a fuul length nude one it looks nice n classy..

 

Post a Comment

<< Home