.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

B!tch on the Street

Days and nights in New York City are tough enough without having to deal with all the sh!t this city dishes up. B!tch on the Street tells the tale of two ladies making their way through this crazy town...one freak at a time.

Thursday, July 06, 2006

Finally, Someone Let Me Out of My Cage...

I'm baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaack...


Me and Lil' Kim are back out on the streets and boy does it feel good.


I was going to go gambling, but that's gone to hell, so here I am.


I'll be sure to post my latest adventures as they happen. Until then, happy belated 4th!

7 Comments:

At 11:53 AM, Blogger Fairmaiden327 said...

No rest for the wicked. Welcome home.

 
At 2:24 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I've missed you guys!

 
At 7:04 PM, Blogger Gabs said...

i got sunshine!! wb kat we missed your hot ass

 
At 7:05 PM, Blogger Gabs said...

***and pook!

 
At 11:50 AM, Blogger yll said...

Ah, breathe in the *fresh* air of freedom, baby!

 
At 11:22 PM, Blogger Marcia said...

I always think about you and Li'l Kim at the same time. I can't wait until she's showing up at award shows with only stickers on her boobs again. And I'm happy you're posting again!!

 
At 11:00 PM, Blogger Lena said...

Yay!!!!!!!!! The snarky biotches are BACK!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home