.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

B!tch on the Street

Days and nights in New York City are tough enough without having to deal with all the sh!t this city dishes up. B!tch on the Street tells the tale of two ladies making their way through this crazy town...one freak at a time.

Wednesday, January 04, 2006

I Don't Wanna Work...

I just want to bang on my drum all day! Doesn't this picture look like Whoopi?

Am I the only one caught in the holiday lethargy! I do not want to do a single thing at work. So far, I've been successful, but She-Lumberg is sure to catch on soon.

We need a week off to recover from the holidays! Who's with me????

5 Comments:

At 3:57 PM, Blogger Marcia said...

Ha... well, I am reading your blog right now (with, of course, pages I should be working on spread in front of my computer), so yes, I'm with you.

 
At 8:20 PM, Blogger Lizzle said...

HA... I am only 2 days into my new job, and I'm with you!

 
At 9:03 AM, Blogger SarahReznor said...

yes! wait... we just need holidays here... hanukah isnt a real holiday - everybody works except schools...

 
At 9:58 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yes Yes Yes... we hear at the "FBI" are with you and Whoopi :) Is it Friday yet??
carmie

 
At 10:15 AM, Blogger 0000 said...

Yes, I have to concur. And boo to the Shlumberg!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home