.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

B!tch on the Street

Days and nights in New York City are tough enough without having to deal with all the sh!t this city dishes up. B!tch on the Street tells the tale of two ladies making their way through this crazy town...one freak at a time.

Tuesday, December 27, 2005

Christmas Burnout...

Well, another Christmas has come and gone. I spent time with my family, which was actually nice and got lots of wonderful presents. I ate a whole lot, drank a whole lot (and smoked a whole lot...cough cough). And now....here I am at work. What a downer! I miss Christmas already!

Here's something that lightened my Christmas burnout...hope it does the same for you...

http://www.bordergatewayprotocol.net/jon/humor/web_animations/1.swf

Merry Kwaanza!

5 Comments:

At 1:58 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Kat, Merry Christmas...love the link...hahhahahahah I think those are my exact words I send to the those f*king tourists.
carmie

 
At 2:21 PM, Blogger v said...

Yeah, that link was pretty darn funny.

Umm, Kat, umm, smoking is bad.

Ummmmmkay.

Have a Happy and Safe New Year's you two.

 
At 7:01 PM, Blogger brendalove@gmail.com said...

So what are your New Year Resolutions????????

 
At 9:07 AM, Blogger 0000 said...

Happy New Year ladies! I thought I'd share another blogger Dr. Zizmore reference! Scroll to second paragraph or so...

http://theassimilatednegro.blogspot.com/2005/12/letter-to-guy-on-train-who-was-looking.html

Cheers!

 
At 10:49 AM, Blogger Kat in da Hat said...

Thanks Idle! That Zitmore is everywhere!

OK...I MIGHT try to stop smoking for New Year's, but I resolve to triumph over idiots in '06!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home