.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

B!tch on the Street

Days and nights in New York City are tough enough without having to deal with all the sh!t this city dishes up. B!tch on the Street tells the tale of two ladies making their way through this crazy town...one freak at a time.

Tuesday, December 20, 2005

You Selfish Fvcks!

Oh, we are so mad! How can there be a transit strike? The union spokesperson says, "Transit workers are tired of being underappreciated and disrespected."

Guess what, asshole? We're tired of it too. We're tired of dirty, smelly subways. We're tired of garbage all over our stations. We're tired of busses that don't show up when they're supposed to. We're tired of express trains that take longer than local trains to get us to where we need to go. We're tired of conductors who mumble announcements. We're tired of transit workers who are totally not helpful. But most of all, we're tired of paying $2.00 to get this sh!tty service.

How dare you selfish fvckers go on strike? 5 days before Christmas, no less.

So the MTA has a $1 billion surplus. And you want some of the action. So do we! How about putting the fare back down to $1.50?

So you want to retire at 50. Who doesn't? I have to wait until I'm 62...you should too.

So you want a guarantee of a 28% raise over the next three years. Yeah, me too. NOT GOING TO HAPPEN...for me or you.

So you don't want to pay for medical benefits. Me either, but I do.

I had to walk 20 blocks today. 20 BLOCKS! And...it's 20 fvcking degrees outside.

Thanks....for nothing...as usual.

6 Comments:

At 11:32 AM, Blogger markus said...

can you believe this shit? those greedy bastards! they need a talking to from BOTS!

 
At 11:54 AM, Blogger Lizzle said...

Just a talking to?? I think they need a BOTS BEAT DOWN!

I'll come and help! (Because beating down all of the MTA is kind of a big job)

 
At 4:48 PM, Blogger v said...

New York is dreamy.

Hah, I better leave before you gals jump me. Or maybe I shouldn't (wink).

Okay, seriously ... damn. That strike stuff hella sucks.

Yes. I am good at cheering people up.

 
At 7:18 PM, Blogger Holly said...

I saw this on the news this a.m....I thought of you two. Sorry you had such a shitty morning!!

 
At 3:24 PM, Blogger GetFlix said...

A 1 billion surplus!!?? WTF??

That I did not know.

 
At 1:38 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Not only did we need to deal with the lazy a** MTA during the busiest time of year, but what about these f*king tourists walking around taking pictures like this was a f*king show. Oh I so wanted to bitch slap a few.
carmie

 

Post a Comment

<< Home