.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

B!tch on the Street

Days and nights in New York City are tough enough without having to deal with all the sh!t this city dishes up. B!tch on the Street tells the tale of two ladies making their way through this crazy town...one freak at a time.

Monday, December 19, 2005

Typhoid Mary...


Today I was on the train and some b!tch kept coughing and sniffling all up in my grill. What the fvck? Cover your mouth, b!tch! She was just letting loose all over the place. I watched 2 people that were sitting beside her get up and move because of her germy ass.

So after she sneezed for like the 10th time and sniffled all grossly, I finally said, "Do you need a tissue?" She sniffed and said, "No." Not "no, thanks", just "no".

Because of that I said, "Maybe if you used tissues, you wouldn't be spreading your illness all over everyone else.

She said, "Fvck you."

I said, "You too. Merry Fvcking Christmas."

Then I got off at my stop.

Illin' b!tch!

11 Comments:

At 11:15 AM, Blogger markus said...

That bitch!

 
At 12:05 PM, Blogger v said...

Wow. New York is dreamy.

 
At 12:16 PM, Blogger Marcia said...

I love that you totally called her out!

and my word verification is "feqykhu" which I think is blogger for fvck you.

 
At 1:40 PM, Blogger 0000 said...

Kat you are one hot slut!

 
At 1:40 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

lol Kat...totally understand
carmie

 
At 2:29 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Kat, you are my hero. Every time I read one of your stories, I think of what I wish I would do in that situation, and lo and behold, you did it! I hope some day to get bitched out by you on the subway.

 
At 3:48 PM, Blogger Julia said...

Good for you. Some people don't seem to realize (or acknowledge) how gross they are. I would have said something too.

 
At 3:51 PM, Blogger Blogger said...

i would have just thrown one at her. but i'm mean like that.

 
At 4:08 PM, Blogger Michael K said...

Oh hell no! You should've slapped that bitch!

 
At 1:37 AM, Blogger Kelly said...

Love the NYC subway stories!
Next time snap her pic on the infamous camera phone!

 
At 1:57 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congrats on your recent nomination of a BoB Award! Good Luck

 

Post a Comment

<< Home