.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

B!tch on the Street

Days and nights in New York City are tough enough without having to deal with all the sh!t this city dishes up. B!tch on the Street tells the tale of two ladies making their way through this crazy town...one freak at a time.

Monday, December 05, 2005

Two for the Price of One!

Just a quick line since I have two seconds. My office has no heat today.

That's right....NO heat.

Someone in building services "forgot" to turn the heat on for the building, so there are 40 floors of freezing people here.

Can we go home? No.

Can we wear all of our winterwear indoors? Yes.

Fun.

Kat's first words to supervisor when she learns of this predicament? "What fvckwad made this happen? Don't we pay rent?"

What did the supervisor say? "Well, that's not a very positive outlook for a Monday morning!"

Kat (on the inside): "Fvck you you stupid b!tch. My t!ts are freezing off you dumb whore! I hate Monday's because I have to look at your ugly craw."

Kat (on the outside): "Yeah, I guess not." (shiver, shiver)

11 Comments:

At 11:44 AM, Blogger Anhoni Patel said...

No heat?! Ah! And they made you stay? Can you at least dump your garbage pail, throw in some paperwork, light it on
fire?

 
At 12:07 PM, Blogger Lizzle said...

I feel your pain... we had no heat here for the first several weeks that we were open... and ever since we got it, I have kept the thermostat cranked up to 80 because I think those bitches need to pay for my discomfort during that time!

 
At 2:03 PM, Blogger brendalove@gmail.com said...

Just take a few chairs, some books and start a small bonfire. That ought to get the message through to someone.

 
At 2:23 PM, Blogger shrimpfriedrice said...

I was told to light the paper in the shredder. "That should keep you warm." FOR 2 MINUTES! F@#KERS!

 
At 2:41 PM, Blogger Gabs said...

So sorry Katsicle!! Shrimp you are a pyro!

 
At 5:09 PM, Blogger Marcia said...

That SUCKS!

and... that might be the funniest internal dialogue I've read all month!

 
At 1:31 AM, Blogger Holly said...

Where have you bitches been? I've missed reading you...glad you're back!! Hope your tits have thawed.

 
At 2:47 PM, Blogger v said...

Look on the bright side, your boobage is all nice and perky. Though wrapped in 18 layers of clothing.

Okay there's no bright side.

 
At 2:41 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh Kat we should have picked up some "fun bag" warmers for your tits
carmie

 
At 2:43 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Consider this. Some dude in Las Colinas is in charge of regulating the heat in a call center in Nova Scotia.

Welcome to my world.

FYI - Texas don't know cold.

 
At 9:51 PM, Anonymous Esther H said...

This was a lovelyy blog post

 

Post a Comment

<< Home