.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

B!tch on the Street

Days and nights in New York City are tough enough without having to deal with all the sh!t this city dishes up. B!tch on the Street tells the tale of two ladies making their way through this crazy town...one freak at a time.

Thursday, October 27, 2005

Have you ever...

FreakinRican stole, rather borrowed w/o permission, this from Blonde Justice so I straight up stole it from him!

To play, just cut & paste the list to your blog, and bold any of the ones that are true.

smoked a cigarette

crashed a friend's car

stolen a car we just borrowed it...

been in love

been dumped

shoplifted Ah....remember getting busted in Pathmark Pookie for stealing lipsticks?

been fired

been in a fist fight

snuck out of your parent's house

had feelings for someone who didn't have them back Brad is just an asshole anyway, so it didn't really matter. Angie can have his sorry ass.

been arrested

gone on a blind date

lied to a friend

skipped school

seen someone die--No! Thank God!

had a crush on one of your internet friends -- I have no internet friends. I may have a crush on Michael K though....

been to Canada

been to Mexico

been on a plane

purposely set a part of yourself on fire you never set your sock on fire to watch the fuzzy balls go up in quick flames and then die out???

eaten sushi

been jet-skiing HATED it

met someone in person from the internet-- Not my thing...

been moshing at a concert Believe it or not, we used to be rocker chicks!

taken pain killers I still do if the mood strikes!

loved and missed someone

made a snow angel

had a tea party

flown a kite

built a sand castle

gone puddle jumping

played dress up

jumped in a pile of leaves

gone sledding

cheated while playing a game

been lonely

fallen asleep at work or school

used a fake id since I was 15!

watched a sun set

felt an earthquake

touched a snake trouser snakes too, baby! Grrrrr...

slept beneath the stars it's overrated.

been robbed--only of my dignity, but that doesn't count here....

been misunderstood

petted a reindeer/goat They have these fainting goats in Napa that I petted AND sometimes at Christmas, they haul Reindeer into Roc Center. I've petted them too.

won a contest I win contests all the time...free Phantom DVDs, coffee mugs, etc...nothing great though.

run a red light/stop sign I don't condone this, but when you gotta go, you gotta go. Plus, there ain't no "Right On Red" in NYC.

been suspended from school yes...in-school suspension. What a gyp!

been in a car accident Again, with Pookie. Remember that dumb ass Pook?

eaten a whole pint of ice cream in one night---surprisingly, I don't think I've ever done this. Drank a whole bottle of champagne by myself though....

had deja vu

danced in the moonlight I think I was on LSD though...does that still count?

liked the way you looked at least at one point in time I used to be so hot! Wait....I still am b!tches!

witnessed a crime saw a woman get pickpocketed, watched George Bush get elected president.

questioned your heart

been obsessed with post-it notes I actually am! I love post-its! Especially the colored ones!

squished barefoot through the mud

been lost

been on the opposite side of the country

swam in the ocean

cried yourself to sleep

played cops and robbers well who didn't?

recently colored with crayons they were at the table in a restaurant. I love coloring!

sung karaoke maybe you've heard of us? The Off Keys were regulars at a downtown dive!

paid for a meal with only coins paid for meals, cigarettes, beer....you name it.

done something you told yourself you wouldn't almost every day.

made prank phone calls Pookie and I were PRANK CALL MASTERS! For years. Even in college!

laughed until some kinda beverage came out of your nose Milk is the worst/grossest. Or soda....those bubbles totally clear your nasal passages!

caught a snow flake on your tongue

written a letter to Santa Claus I never showed them to my mom. Therefore, I never got what I wrote....or...maybe it was because I was on the Naughty list.

been kissed under the mistletoe by your boy/girlfriend

watched the sun rise with someone you care about

blown bubbles it's sad if you have never done this.

made a bonfire on the beach

laughed so hard you pee your pants this totally happened like, last week.

cheated on a test multiple times. That's why I have the great career I have today!

been kissed by someone you didn't like gross, but I'm sort of slutty.

gone skinny dipping in a pool /lake Pool only. I'm scared of lakes (whatever's in there ain't getting out....remember Nessie anyone?).

OK, that was maybe too long, but I had fun. And that's what matters most!

3 Comments:

At 8:54 PM, Blogger v said...

I'm gonna jump on the bandwagon and steal this as well ... just want to give yall the heads up.

 
At 6:40 PM, Blogger Kelly said...

i stole it too.

 
At 6:07 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I stole it too- n loads of ppl emailed their answers back to me as well, thanks..
xx

 

Post a Comment

<< Home