.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

B!tch on the Street

Days and nights in New York City are tough enough without having to deal with all the sh!t this city dishes up. B!tch on the Street tells the tale of two ladies making their way through this crazy town...one freak at a time.

Wednesday, October 26, 2005

The Art of Ass Kissing...


I saw these fools when I was at lunch today. The guy who's face I blacked out was all, "I am great. My kids are geniuses. My wife is hot. I just went to Germany to pick up my Beemer and they taught me how to REALLY drive it.." blah blah blah

The worst part was that all of his little lackeys were like, "Oh you are SOOOOO cool! Your kids are so talented/smart/cute! Your wife is so pretty and boy, what a lucky girl she is to have you."

Please, I almost vomited my grape leaves! I wonder if he MADE them sit across from him like an audience would. What a tool!

The one b!tch in the right hand corner totally nailed me taking this picture. In her eyes, I saw shame. True shame at being part of this hopeless ass kissing contest. That's why I didn't hide her face. Look at it. Know it. Avoid it.

If you are going to ass kiss, at least keep your dignity people.

All of these b!tches are b!tch slapped!

Kat Out!

9 Comments:

At 2:41 PM, Blogger Kelly said...

That is some funny crap!
Thanks for b1tch-slappin' them for all of us who hate kiss ass losers like them!

 
At 3:02 PM, Blogger Michael K said...

Kat! I totally see that chick starting at you! And I so see the shame in her face!

 
At 3:41 PM, Blogger jjd said...

for real!! I like how the guy totally leaning on his elbow totally looks like he's absorbing it all. "uh huh.. uh huh.. that's SO true!" "uh huh" I can see it now! HAHA.

 
At 5:15 PM, Blogger markus said...

that girl knows she's busted. she is re-evaluating her life right now!

 
At 7:48 PM, Blogger v said...

Wow. What a blog-slap. I think I'm in love.

>>"... taught me how to REALLY drive it" <<-- hah!

 
At 11:55 PM, Blogger Marcia said...

Kat, we could be friends in real life. And you'd better get used to us being friends, because with our attitudes, we're definately going to hell, and so we're going to be friends for a long time....

 
At 12:37 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Holy sh*t do I know them...yessss we all know who they are, everyone has one of these clicks in the office. I rather eat @ my desk then sit listening to these fools.
Hey Kat, be careful she could be giving you the evil eye..lol
carmie

 
At 1:02 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

We have a name for that type of person in my family: "That Guy." We still talk about a "That Guy" we met in Maine like eight years ago, who would not shut up about how much money he made and his stupid boat. He was also overweight and wearing a dirty wife-beater, which discredited a lot of what he said.

 
At 6:08 PM, Blogger MaNiC MoMMy™ said...

Hilarious! I like the way you think! I would have not blacked out his face though. What a loser. Good for you for taking his picture!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home