.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

B!tch on the Street

Days and nights in New York City are tough enough without having to deal with all the sh!t this city dishes up. B!tch on the Street tells the tale of two ladies making their way through this crazy town...one freak at a time.

Friday, October 28, 2005

The Grubber


So the guy you see here in the black jacket walked by Pookie and me today. We were enjoying our post lunch cigarettes, minding our own business.

He said, "Hey, someone have a cigarette for me?"

Now, when you have two BOTS in one place and you're rude....you're in BIG trouble.

Pookie said, "Hey?" Really, what way is that to address two lovely ladies?

I said, "Um....how about...NO!"

He moved along very quickly.

Here's some advice for grubbers. If you want a smoke...go buy one. That shit is almost $8 here in NYC!!! Don't ask people you don't even know for a cigarette. If you can't hold out and MUST ask, at least ask nicely. We probably would have given this loser 2 cigarettes if he'd approached it differently.

Double b!tch slap for him!

1 Comments:

At 10:25 AM, Blogger Webmiztris said...

$8 a pack? ouch! I buy them online cheap and still get pissed when losers are always trying to mooch them off of me. I always lie and tell them it's my last one. ;)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home