.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

B!tch on the Street

Days and nights in New York City are tough enough without having to deal with all the sh!t this city dishes up. B!tch on the Street tells the tale of two ladies making their way through this crazy town...one freak at a time.

Monday, October 17, 2005

B!tches We Hate


Rosie O'Donnell

Do I really even need to elaborate? This butch bitch drives me crazy. I think it's because SHE'S crazy. I pity her partner and her children. Imagine hearing that mouth all day! UGH!

She gives New Yorkers a bad name!

2 Comments:

At 8:04 PM, Blogger David Stehle said...

Hell yes, I hate that bitch too! Amen.

Next in line after Rosie, is I hate Hillary Clinton. She gets on my nerves too. I can't stand to even look at her ugly face. Rude I know, but I'm being honest. :P

 
At 10:07 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Can't agree with you more Kat, Rosie is a fucking bitch who doesnt care about anyone except herself. Apparently she's acting in fiddler on the roof, personaly i would like to throw the bitch off a roof. Wow, such a bitch this morning, fuck you i need COFFEE...
carmie

 

Post a Comment

<< Home