.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

B!tch on the Street

Days and nights in New York City are tough enough without having to deal with all the sh!t this city dishes up. B!tch on the Street tells the tale of two ladies making their way through this crazy town...one freak at a time.

Wednesday, October 19, 2005

It Ain't That Big, Buddy!

So, have you ever sat next to someone on the train (by the way....we New Yorkers call the subway the train. Someone asked BOTS what train we take. We take a lot of trains...so don't do anything rude, or BOTS may get you!) who INSISTS on keeping their legs spread wide open? This seems to be exclusive to the men folk on the train. I mean, the seats are barely big enough as it is. I don't need you sitting there with your legs wide open impeding my limited space even further.

I say to those men who do this....it ain't that big, buddy! So, what gives?


Happy Hump Day ya'll!

4 Comments:

At 10:20 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Do men think if they keep their legs open it will grow...I DONT THINK SO. Just fucking close your legs and the world will be happy.
carmie

 
At 10:33 AM, Blogger markus said...

holy fuck! i hate that shit! and to make matters worse... those annoying leg-spreaders are also usually wearing oversized puffy coats!

 
At 7:07 PM, Blogger B.Me said...

I'm too far south and rural to have to deal with that on the trains, but I hate it when they do that on the park benches around campus or in class. ... Maybe they don't wash it well and they think it needs to air out in public?

 
At 8:02 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

THANK YOU!

But I have to say, in the past several days I've experienced a similar problem with women. But instead of sitting with their legs wide open, they insist upon sitting down when there is not enough room for them. Stop sitting on my lap! If you are pregnant or elderly (or both?!), I will give you my seat. Otherwise, stand.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home