.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

B!tch on the Street

Days and nights in New York City are tough enough without having to deal with all the sh!t this city dishes up. B!tch on the Street tells the tale of two ladies making their way through this crazy town...one freak at a time.

Tuesday, October 25, 2005

B!tches We Hate


The Burger King

This muthafucka freaks me out man! I didn't realize until recently that the BK you see here is the BK of the 70's. I saw this b!tch disco dancing in a BK commercial on "I Love the 70's". Now, he's made a comeback. I do not like this version of the king at all!

The other day, the BK near me was doing some promotional thing and they had this big headed fool there handing out coupons.

I almost screamed when I saw him! He's weird and really bugs me out. Therefore, he's a b!tch I hate! Shudder.....

10 Comments:

At 10:27 AM, Blogger markus said...

kat! that guy gives me nightmares!

 
At 2:13 PM, Blogger v said...

yeah, i hate that b!tch too

 
At 4:28 PM, Blogger Kelly said...

I make my kids leave the room everytime this b!tch comes on TV... You know they are having nightmares about him and his evil burger flipper weapon.

 
At 7:28 PM, Blogger Marcia said...

The Husband really likes the BK King in a really weird way... which makes me hate him! He's Chucky-like.

 
At 10:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

He freaks the shit out of me...what is the point of him? Y the fu*k does he need to pop up in people windows, I would shot the plastic bastard
carmie

 
At 2:39 PM, Blogger Gabs said...

KAT! Im laughing so hard, what on earth happened to your email?!

 
At 3:12 PM, Blogger Kat in da Hat said...

What e-mail Gabby?

 
At 7:39 PM, Blogger Gabs said...

I can't find it! Did it ever exist?? Yes, I'm getting at something!!!

 
At 12:52 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh my god. The stupid Burger King has been in 4 of my dreams recently. He is so creepy.

 
At 9:13 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I swear i never comment to blogs even though i am adiccted to them (especially this one) but that guy has got to go! it is so creepy! especially the one where he reaches in the broads room and then they vegas dance. What!!!!! the nastiest is the comercials with the huge burgers and the guy bites into it or the one with the shrunken(from smoking) girl.eeeoooowwwww

 

Post a Comment

<< Home