.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

B!tch on the Street

Days and nights in New York City are tough enough without having to deal with all the sh!t this city dishes up. B!tch on the Street tells the tale of two ladies making their way through this crazy town...one freak at a time.

Friday, November 10, 2006

Yet Another Sucky Job...

I'd just like to point out that I've been in the middle of getting a new job myself (which partially explains the lack of posting on my part). And let me tell you, there's a whole new crew of victims here! However, on my way to this new job yesterday, I saw this poor soul. I almost felt dirty taking their picture, but not that dirty.

What a sh!tty job!!!

That said, I did get Ranch 1 for lunch, so I guess this Chicken is doing a good job!

Happy Friday ya'll!

8 Comments:

At 1:53 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

That costume doesn't even look clean!

 
At 3:34 PM, Blogger Pink Chihuahua Princess said...

Ahhh, PR at its finest.

 
At 3:41 PM, Blogger Jay said...

Sweet! I get to make the first "5 foot cock" joke!

.
..
... and I lost it.

 
At 3:44 PM, Blogger Fairmaiden327 said...

That is hysterical. OMG. Poor guy/chick. At least it's legit. Too legit to quit, tho? Me no no!

 
At 2:17 AM, Blogger v said...

Yup, that seems like a tough job.

 
At 12:47 PM, Blogger yll said...

It's like when you see pizza on tv. You weren't hungry before, but you could really go for some pizza now.

 
At 8:31 AM, Blogger shoes said...

hey, that chicken job....does it come with benefits?

 
At 4:03 PM, Blogger jay-cawk said...

hah that reminds me of the sexandthecity episode where miranda thinks the chicken is making duragatory comments to her and then she is all attracted to it. i dunno where that came from but it was some remembering skills...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home