.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

B!tch on the Street

Days and nights in New York City are tough enough without having to deal with all the sh!t this city dishes up. B!tch on the Street tells the tale of two ladies making their way through this crazy town...one freak at a time.

Tuesday, October 11, 2005

BREAKING NEWS....


Candy Corn is actually made with Crack!

It must be because I can't put this shit down! I may try smoking it later.

Every year, I go through this. I eat candy corn for the entire month of October. I'm talking I eat until my teeth actually hurt. Why else would I do this if not because that shit is made with CRACK!???

Yum....going in for more...this time I'll try holding it in for a little to see what happens.

Kat Out.

3 Comments:

At 3:29 PM, Blogger markus said...

candy corn is a very slippery slope kat...

 
At 11:58 AM, Blogger Janet said...

i love it too, and it most definitely contains crack. the best part is that after halloween you can get it for 10 cents a bag at the CVS. not kidding. 10 bags for a dollar! it could kill you though...

 
At 3:50 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I eat candy corn by the colors. Nip the tip then usually break the orange off chomp and throw back the yellow.mmmmm good stuff.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home