.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

B!tch on the Street

Days and nights in New York City are tough enough without having to deal with all the sh!t this city dishes up. B!tch on the Street tells the tale of two ladies making their way through this crazy town...one freak at a time.

Wednesday, October 12, 2005

B!tches We Hate


John Basedow

It's too rainy on the streets to go bitch at the "normal folk".

Lord, help me. I hate this sonofabitch! He haunts my TV with his "Fitness Made Simple" commercials. C'mon John. We all know that old lady is your mom.

Look at his pecker in this shot.

He is so gross....

4 Comments:

At 1:01 PM, Blogger markus said...

ewwwwwww!!! there goes my lunch...

 
At 1:16 PM, Blogger Gabs said...

kat!!! you know you love it!

 
At 3:42 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I tell ya, that's NOT his body.
carmie

 
At 4:02 PM, Blogger Lizzle said...

Tony Little is another one that seemingly only lives to irritate every fiber of my being.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home