.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

B!tch on the Street

Days and nights in New York City are tough enough without having to deal with all the sh!t this city dishes up. B!tch on the Street tells the tale of two ladies making their way through this crazy town...one freak at a time.

Monday, December 11, 2006

B!tches We Hate...

People who make us say, "Happy Holidays!" instead of "Merry Christmas!", "Happy Hanukkah!" or "Happy Kwaanza!" or "Festivus for the Restofus!".

I was inspired by Utter Wonder today. All month people have been saying, "Enjoy your holiday!" or "Happy Holidays!" And if they dare slip and say "Christmas" everyone gasps! What if they don't celebrate Christmas? So what! Can't you be merry on Christmas day even if you don't celebrate J to the mutha fvckin' C?

Whip out the old, "Merry Christmas!" b!tches! You know you want to!!!!

Sometimes, we are too caught up in political correctness.

UPDATE: We are so cutting edge, we report the news first. Then these kids pick up on it.

9 Comments:

At 8:32 PM, Blogger Poetic_bum said...

LOL. Indeed, people are way to fvcken afraid to offend anyone. Thanks for putting my own frustrations out into the void called cyberspace. And Merry Christmas.

 
At 8:40 AM, Blogger Marcia said...

Agreed. I tried to write an article about the "Holidays", and I was completely unable to do it until I started writing about "Christmas". I've never been offended when people have wished me a happy Yom Kippur, why should anyone be offended if I tell them to have a happy day on Dec. 25th?

 
At 11:36 AM, Blogger shoes said...

merry christmas, merry xmas, happy holidays, crazy kwanza....does anyone really care. i guess fundamentalists do.

 
At 9:38 PM, Blogger daionara said...

MERRY CHRISTMAS AND HAPPY EASTER!

The "traditions" may have been started by us Christians, but once commercializm took off, they became holidays for everyone. The Christmas tree is actual taken from a pagan thing for cryin' out in a rainforest!

 
At 3:49 PM, Blogger Fairmaiden327 said...

Merry Christmas bitches.

 
At 2:26 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I agree. Merry Christmas!!!

 
At 3:07 PM, Blogger Jay said...

Once again, you are unknowingly my muse.

 
At 6:17 PM, Blogger Goldie said...

I celebrate Christmas AND New Year (big time), my parents celebrate Hannukkah, and God only knows what everybody else celebrates. I say Happy Holidays. This way everything is covered. Sue me. heh heh

 
At 3:33 PM, Blogger yll said...

I hope you both had a great Christmas, & have a safe New Year's!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home