.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

B!tch on the Street

Days and nights in New York City are tough enough without having to deal with all the sh!t this city dishes up. B!tch on the Street tells the tale of two ladies making their way through this crazy town...one freak at a time.

Monday, September 19, 2005

Say "Thank You", B!tch!

Didn't your momma teach you any manners?

The other night I walked into my favorite pizza joint (fuck you! I am a pizza loving NY gal!) and was followed in by some slow walking bitch and her husband. I patiently held the door for Slo Mo. She didn't even take the door, but kept yapping to her poor husband who grabbed the door. Now, in this particular slice of heaven (pun intended), there are 2 doors to get into the place. At the second door, I was tempted to just keep walking and ignore Slo Mo and Ho Mo. However, I try my best to be a decent person (really...it's true!) and I held the second door as well. Slo Mo waddled her fat ass toward the door, but AGAIN, didn't go to hold it for herself and her dumb ass husband.

Here's the kicker: Do you believe that Slo Mo and Ho Mo WALKED RIGHT PAST ME and then headed for the counter without as much as a nod?

You know BOTS can't put up with that shit. I walked past them (hey, we are talking about Slo Mo...it wasn't that hard to overtake her) and up to the counter. Slo Mo and Ho Mo came up right behind me and when my pizza guy said, "Who's next?" Slo Mo had the NERVE to say, "Hi...I'd like...". That's as far as she got. I said, "I was actually here first. Remember me, I held the door for you two?"

Ho Mo looked sheepish and said, "Oh yes....she was here first honey." Damn right I was! I looked at Slo Mo to see what she would say, but she just wrinkled up her fat nose and didn't say anything.

I picked up my order and took off.

On my way out, I stepped on Slo Mo's foot accidentally. (I swear, it really was an accident, but I was glad.) "Oh....EXCUSE me." I said with as much sarcasm as I could muster.

Fuck her.....she should have stood back.

I didn't have my camera with me, but here's what she reminded me of.

She's been bitch slapped!

Remember, little piggies....always say thank you or B!tch on the Street may get you!

3 Comments:

At 10:33 AM, Blogger markus said...

accident my ass! you know you did it on purpose.

 
At 2:23 PM, Blogger Gabs said...

slo mo got what she deserved. i hope her pizza was soggy

 
At 10:51 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

She deserved it....that BITCH.
Carmie

 

Post a Comment

<< Home