.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

B!tch on the Street

Days and nights in New York City are tough enough without having to deal with all the sh!t this city dishes up. B!tch on the Street tells the tale of two ladies making their way through this crazy town...one freak at a time.

Thursday, September 15, 2005

Wet Dog


Today, I decided to take a cab to the train instead of walking like I usually do since Ophelia and her rains were pouring down on us. Stupid me didn't think to wear some ratty clothes to work, and I got dolled up in my finest. I donned some flip flops (essential to the NY working woman's summer wardrobe) and headed out the door. I then got so soaked for the two minutes I waited for the cab that even my underwear is drenched. Thank God I didn't have my normal shoes on (they're suede and gorgeous if I do say so myself)!

It's a good look for me....don't you think?

The highlight: I get to the office and some fool on the elevator says, "Wet enough for ya?" I said, "Back away before I spit on you." He looked scared and moderately confused until I laughed slightly and said, "Oh...just kidding." FUCKER!

4 Comments:

At 11:27 AM, Blogger markus said...

yuk! there's nothing worse than being soaking wet and stuck at work. i hope you dry soon!

 
At 11:38 AM, Blogger Kat in da Hat said...

Thanks Markus. You know my ass was freezing in the way too air conditioned office!

 
At 4:17 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Kat in the hat you look just marvelous... ;-)
carmie

 
At 10:24 AM, Blogger Kat in da Hat said...

Thanks Carmie! You rock!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home