.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

B!tch on the Street

Days and nights in New York City are tough enough without having to deal with all the sh!t this city dishes up. B!tch on the Street tells the tale of two ladies making their way through this crazy town...one freak at a time.

Tuesday, January 23, 2007

Kat did it..


That beyatch went and got engaged on me! *sigh* Another one bites the dust. I also started a new job and life outside of the blogging world all the sudden got very complicated. They're both great things - not so great for blogging though. We'll try to post as much as we can and will hopefully get back in the groove soon!

10 Comments:

At 12:18 AM, Blogger Marcia said...

Congrats for Kat on her engagement and you on your new job (and life outside of blogging!)

I've been missing you gals, and I wondered why you hadn't been posting much!

 
At 3:02 AM, Blogger Summer said...

Congrats on engagements and new jobs for everyone at B.O.T.S!

 
At 10:02 AM, Blogger Kat said...

Congratulations all around!

 
At 10:51 AM, Blogger Pookie said...

Thank you!We're trying to get back into it! I actually had a post last night and blogger ate the whole thing! :)

 
At 12:48 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Engaged? who?! wha...Congratlations Kat!

 
At 12:49 AM, Blogger joy said...

oops..the anon above was me.

 
At 11:33 AM, Blogger Kat in da Hat said...

Thanks kids! You know it's a special guy that gets me agree to this!

We'll post soon...don't worry...I'm in love, but I'm still a B!tch on the Street!

 
At 9:17 PM, Blogger Lizzle said...

Congratulations on all fronts! I am happy that you are both luckier than me on the job and love territories of this kooky little life.

 
At 3:39 PM, Blogger SarahReznor said...

congrats Kat! and Pookie!! we miss you guys :(

 
At 4:32 PM, Blogger blog Portland said...

Yay for the engagement!

Boo for the lack of b!itching!

 

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home