.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

B!tch on the Street

Days and nights in New York City are tough enough without having to deal with all the sh!t this city dishes up. B!tch on the Street tells the tale of two ladies making their way through this crazy town...one freak at a time.

Monday, September 04, 2006

And you think your job sucks..


I am completely addicted to buying Mega Millions tickets! Especially once the jackpot gets over like 50 million - I can't help myself. It's a problem, I know, but hey it's only a dollar right? So anyway, on the drawings are on Tuesdays and Fridays, once the jackpot reaches a certain amount the kind lottery people send out a crew to sell pre-printed quick pick tickets on the street. They're always in front of my train station and of course you KNOW I stop to buy one. They have people working the table and people holding up signs beckoning you to the table and there's the MEGA BALL.
You see in the picture above her outfit. Oh that poor woman - I didn't have the heart to put her face on this post. It's bad enough that she's got to stand out there dressed like this. Here she is checking out one of the vendors that was next to the mega millions ticket table. I guess even the ball gets a break! So whenever you feel like complaining about how badly your job sucks just remember how much worse it could really be!

9 Comments:

At 2:30 AM, Blogger Summer said...

No doubt that's a bad job.

I always feel bad for the local guy that has to dress up in a hot dog costume.

 
At 9:48 AM, Blogger Marcia said...

I think dressing up like a fool (like that) would be fun. For about 15 minutes. If you were drunk.

Otherwise, that sucks.

 
At 10:08 AM, Blogger Softball Slut said...

That sucks. At least it is cool there. It has still been 100 here in Texas.

 
At 11:42 AM, Blogger Fairmaiden327 said...

OMG that sucks is right. I would not be able to hold eye contact. Pook, you are killing me!!!

 
At 12:57 PM, Blogger SarahReznor said...

yep. at least i'm sitting down!

 
At 1:59 PM, Anonymous v said...

Poor lady.

 
At 3:54 PM, Blogger blog Portland said...

It's not all that bad, at least you can pick a fight with someone and not worry about taking a shot to the gut. Unless of course it's from a gun...

 
At 4:29 PM, Blogger M-M-M-Mishy said...

True. My job blows, but not that hard.

 
At 7:34 PM, Blogger neal gardner said...

looks like pac man fell on hard times.

 

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home