.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

B!tch on the Street

Days and nights in New York City are tough enough without having to deal with all the sh!t this city dishes up. B!tch on the Street tells the tale of two ladies making their way through this crazy town...one freak at a time.

Wednesday, June 28, 2006

The Return of the Watermelon Lady




Whoa the month of June has just been flying by! I can't believe it's almost July 4th Tuesday (doesn't have the same ring as 4th of July Weekend!)! Anyway, I stopped in Starbucks the other day because I needed some $5 iced refreshment. I went there in the afternoon instead of in the morning and guess who was occupying her usual table sans watermelon?!? LINDA!! She had tons of stuff with her so I'm guessing she's definitely homeless BUT she was charging a CELL PHONE!! Yes you read correctly she's got herself a cell phone. Something tells me that all is not as it appears with her but hey this is NYC anything goes...... EXCEPT this!! As I was sitting there cooling off Linda whips out a pair of tweezers and proceeds to not only pluck her mustache but her NOSE HAIRS! Her NOSE HAIRS people!! AND she's just letting them drop all over the place! OMG I almost lost my $5 iced coffee. It was so disgusting. So, since I had to be grossed out you KNOW I had to take pictures and share them with all of you! Kat and I will be back to full time posting in another week - we've missed the blogging world too much! (OK let's be real Kat has just missed the outside world in general!)

16 Comments:

At 4:45 PM, Blogger Kat said...

Is that a fur coat she is wearing? In the middle of summer. Now, I know you guys are only 2 hours south of me...it can't be 70 degrees colder there!

I've never seen a woman pluck nose hair.

 
At 4:48 PM, Blogger Fairmaiden327 said...

OMG da shame!!! I secretly (please don't tell anyone), cut mine -- it is SO VILE. Thank the good Lord I'm stache-free. Wheeeee. Girls please cut your vacation short. My keyboard misses having boogers on it.

 
At 5:30 PM, Blogger Bob said...

I'll tell you what...I was on my BEST behavior when I was in NYC just in case I crossed paths with the BOTS and ended up on your blog as an object lesson to evil doers everywhere!

 
At 11:14 PM, Blogger Kiki said...

omg this just gets crazier and crazier. nose hairs? how gross!

 
At 1:41 AM, Blogger Kelly said...

GROSS!
I would have yacked.
I just would have.
That is na-na-nasty.

 
At 2:31 AM, Blogger Liz said...

I just puked all over my laptop.

You owe me.

 
At 3:16 AM, Blogger Summer said...

Uggh! Can't believe that you caught her mid-pluck. Some people just have no shame.

 
At 8:00 AM, Blogger Diana said...

Yea! Happy as a pig in poop to hear ya'll are coming back! :)

Linda is one vile broad. Ick. I can't believe Starbucks just lets her Sit there all day. You should find out from them what time of day she usually leaves so you can follow her! Come on, you know you wanna! I'd do it, but I'm 4 hours away. ;)

 
At 10:48 AM, Blogger Ole Blue The Heretic said...

That is crazy! She seems homeless from the pictures.

 
At 11:40 AM, Blogger yllwdaisies said...

I can't believe it's almost been a month. I meant to print up "Free Kat" t-shirts & trucker hats. But, alas, had no time.

 
At 11:53 AM, Blogger Debbie said...

She's clearly crazy.

 
At 4:06 PM, Blogger The Beltway B@stard said...

Shouldn't Starbucks like ban her, or something!? That's just fcuking sick. I'll never again drink-in at a Starbucks.

 
At 2:10 AM, Blogger daionara said...

Sounds mentally ill to me. GAG-O!!! I'd have spewed my drink, or else approached her and told her how nasty it was. Just depends on which of my bi-polar moods I'm in.

 
At 9:50 PM, Blogger DIAMONDKT said...

The Watermelon Lady fascinates me - I love it, so bizarre!

 
At 12:31 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

A few weeks ago I stopped in the Starbucks by my job(which I never go to) for a much needed afternoon pick-me-up and low and behold there was Linda she didn't have the watermelon but she did have a pile of crap around her. It totally made my whole afternoon and I have to say I switched from my usual Starbucks to the one she was in just in hopes of seeing her again!!

 
At 1:01 PM, Blogger Jessica said...

You have to love America. Where people can't feed and shelter themselves but they can manage to wear fur coats and have cell phones. BTW it does look like fake fur...

 

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home