.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

B!tch on the Street

Days and nights in New York City are tough enough without having to deal with all the sh!t this city dishes up. B!tch on the Street tells the tale of two ladies making their way through this crazy town...one freak at a time.

Monday, June 19, 2006

The Annoying Fan!


This woman - the one in the pinkish shirt with the rat's nest for hair - was soooooo annoying at the Met's game this weekend that I HAD to take a break from my vacation and post about her sorry ass. Now let me just say that I am a NY fan - if I'm at a Mets game, I'm rooting for the Mets, at a Yankee game then I'm rooting for the Yankees (when they play each other well that's a whole different story for another blog). So anyway the Mets were playing Baltimore at this particular game and every time they got a hit or scored she was very loudly and obnoxiously cheering for the Orioles. She was the ONLY one in the section cheering for the other team. Now of course all of the Mets fans are getting pissed but hey everyone has a right to cheer for their own team right? Then she goes only to loudly proclaim that she's not an Orioles fan but a diehard Yankees fan. For those of you who don't live in the tri-state area, Mets and Yankees fans HATE each other! So of course now the Mets are losing and it's only making this loud mouth cheer louder. She was also drinking heavily which was causing her words to slur and her language to become more R rated than PG. Normally I wouldn't care about that but there were little kids EVERYWHERE! All these sweet little kids with their Mets shirts on, trying to watch the game and now they have to be bombarded with the rants of this foul mouthed bitch! Even her husband (the bald head in front of her) wouldn't sit next to her. At one point the Orioles got a homerun and she stood up with her hotdog that had sauerkraut on it and started screaming. So now she's spewing sauerkraut out of her mouth and it's dripping off her hotdog! And wouldn't you know it - something from that bitch's mouth hit my Kate Spade bag! Oh hell no! BOTS couldn't take it any longer! I was just about to get up and give her a piece of my mind when I got another idea...I told on her! Yes you heard me correctly I told on her. One of the attendants was walking by and I grabbed him and told him how obnoxious the woman was being. The people in the rows in front of me and in back of me heard what I was saying and turned around to back me up. This nice gentleman then went over and talked to her - what was said I couldn't tell you but I can tell you that she kept her fat mouth shut for the rest of the game! AND one of my fellow game goers sent me a beer (I was in the waitress service section) as a thank you! I was a tattler and damn it felt good!

15 Comments:

At 12:46 AM, Blogger Leisa said...

Oh NO! Not the Kate Spade bag!!

Enjoy the rest of your vacation and stay away from LOSERS.

 
At 1:20 AM, Blogger Marcia said...

she spit on your Kate Spade bag? The bitch!

Good job telling on her!

 
At 1:20 AM, Blogger Marcia said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At 1:38 AM, Blogger Virenda said...

OH MY GOD! I would be SOOO pissed off. I'm glad you told cause it shut her up. Yelling at her might have just started a fight, plus you got free beer.


Oh and because of your site I decided to do my own "talking back" and it was so, so, so wrong. I'd type it here but needless to say I was in the movies and someone was screaming and I thought it was teenagers and it wasn't. No. It was handicap people.

 
At 8:55 AM, Blogger gabsmash said...

LOL virenda!!

miss you guys!

 
At 10:12 AM, Blogger danielle said...

Way to go! I am a red sox fan, but what you did was awesome. You go!

 
At 11:54 AM, Blogger Fairmaiden327 said...

Pookie I've missed you tattletale! I am a Mets fan and would have cold cocked this bitch. P.S. Don't fudge with the KS.

 
At 4:47 PM, Blogger Katherine said...

OH, that is so funny! I'm glad you tattled. And, there is no way her hair is real. Real hair couldn't possibly look that bad. it was one of those add on rat's nests.

 
At 12:10 PM, Blogger Spill The Beans said...

Yay! Yet another rude tard put in her place. BOTS is making the world a better place, one idiot at a time.

 
At 12:51 PM, Blogger Christine said...

You totally did the right thing. That tw@t was just looking for a fight and you would have been obligated to kill her.
Although the fans would have enjoyed it, it would have f-cked up your vacation.

 
At 9:41 PM, Blogger blog Portland said...

You should have also planted a bag of heroin on her.

 
At 10:48 PM, Blogger yllwdaisies said...

Ok, what was a Yankees fan even doing at a game where there were no Yankees playing?!? I mean, she realizes she just paid the Mets money, right?

And, no one messes w/ handbags! I do think you were totally right. Although, maybe an "accidental" smack w/ said handbag too.

 
At 6:37 PM, Blogger DIAMONDKT said...

Wouldn't most girls consider a chewed up hotdog spit out on a designer purse to be a "crime against fashion"?

You may want to change your name to TBOTS - Tattling Bitch Of The Street.

 
At 1:41 AM, Blogger Kelly said...

Oh. YOu don't mess with Kate Spade.
What a bitch.

 
At 8:55 AM, Blogger Louarns said...

That wasn't bitchy at all. You didn't bitch slap her. You didnt' do anything worth writing about. Seriously, you are loosing your nerve. Get it back. Because this is BITCH on the street. So if you're turning into a child who tattle tales on other people please do it at another blog.

That being said, I know this is your blog, and you can write whatever the hell you want, just wanted 2 let u know that a fan thinks this story is trash (well, the ending at least)

 

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home