.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

B!tch on the Street

Days and nights in New York City are tough enough without having to deal with all the sh!t this city dishes up. B!tch on the Street tells the tale of two ladies making their way through this crazy town...one freak at a time.

Thursday, May 18, 2006

***Watermelon Watch 2006***

I know you're all just dying to know if the watermelon lady was there today....YES of course she was! However there is no picture because I.FORGOT.MY.PHONE!!! Ohhh the horror - I feel naked without my phone! Not only that but the watermelon lady had some nasty ass, scraggly fake fur coat thing drapped across her shoulders and it so would have made a GREAT picture! I'm starting to think that she has actual mental problems instead of just being on some weird diet but I'm sticking with the weird diet theory becuase I don't want to be the person who pokes fun at the mentally ill. So anyway, my apologies for the lack of a picture but the watermelon lady was there, eating an ENTIRE watermelon with plastic utensils!

8 Comments:

At 5:47 PM, Blogger Laurie said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At 6:22 PM, Blogger Kat said...

Too bad the fur was fake...you could report her to PETA and let *them* harrass the mentally ill - then just sit back and pat yourself on the back for a job well done. :)

 
At 6:39 PM, Blogger Laurie said...

DAMMIT! I was SO lookin' forward to an update! DAMMIT!!!! Hmmmm....I'm really wondering about her now. Does starbuck's let her sit in there???? Don't they say anything? Is she homeless? I need ANSWERS!!!

AAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH!

 
At 8:13 PM, Blogger Anhoni Patel said...

picture! picture! pictire!

 
At 10:33 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Damn Pookie how dare you forget your phone...don't let it happen again :-)
carmie

 
At 10:36 PM, Blogger HelpMeBubba said...

I miss B.O.S.!! Forgot how funny you two were! My shitty day is not so shitty now. Thanks for makin me laugh!!

 
At 12:49 AM, Blogger Lena said...

Ooh, well now you went and made it all serious using words like "mental" and "ill". I'll hear what I want to hear.

It's a diet. Cuz I said so. And it's FUNNY...

 
At 10:29 AM, Blogger Goldie said...

I eat watermelons by the ton when they're in season... it does help you lose weight. It also makes you run to the bathroom every 17 seconds.
I wonder if there's any way to find out why she's doing this... in my Nowhere, Ohio, I could probably get away with asking her where she bought the fruit "because it looks so delicious", but I'm not sure if this would fly in NYC...

 

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home