.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

B!tch on the Street

Days and nights in New York City are tough enough without having to deal with all the sh!t this city dishes up. B!tch on the Street tells the tale of two ladies making their way through this crazy town...one freak at a time.

Thursday, May 04, 2006

The Sniffer


I am useless in the morning until I've had a cup of coffe - it's an absolute necessity. I'm usually prettty dazed and not at all in this world until I've had my coffee. So, as I was waiting on line today for my coffee at my usual place, spacing out as usual until it was my turn to fork over an obscene amount of $$ of for that shit when all the sudden I heard a sniffing noise. So now I start thinking to myself - do I smell? Is some one sniffing me?? I mean I showered so it couldn't possibly be me. Then I hear it again and I notice that the perverted old man in front of me is sniffing this blonde girl's hair! So first things first, I whip out my camera phone and try to catch him in the act..BUT the girl turned around! I definitely couldn't grab a pic then but the conversation that ensued is priceless!
Blonde Girl: Are you SNIFFING my hair?!?
Perverted Old Man: Ummm yes.
Blonde Girl: Well it's disgusting stop it!
Perverted Old Man: But it smells good.
Blonde Girl: Yes I know but stop sniffing my hair!
Perverted Old Man: Jeezz missy, it's not like I was touching you!
Blond Girl: Fvck off!

Me - I'm just giggling and waiting for the perfect time to take my picture! And then it came she turned around and I snapped this picture! Right after that he leaned in for one last, albeit quieter, sniff! You knew he wouldn't be able to resist!

14 Comments:

At 6:13 PM, Blogger Marcia said...

That's so weird and creepy. EW. I want to take a shower now.

 
At 7:00 PM, Blogger FatMom said...

What a complete perv. Yuk!

 
At 10:48 PM, Blogger Kiki said...

your stories are priceless. part of me wants to believe that you're making this shit up but the photographic proof is key! And plus, I believe that people are just that weird!

 
At 1:38 AM, Blogger Summer said...

It never stops! Men are just sick sometimes. Normal people just don't sniff strangers. What is the old pervert wearing anyhow? A brown, fleece monk outfit?

 
At 9:56 AM, Blogger Kat said...

Tee-hee...I wonder what kind of shampoo she uses!

 
At 10:16 AM, Blogger Liz said...

Well at least he was sniffing her and not you.

People are just all kinds of crazy.

 
At 12:31 PM, Blogger yllwdaisies said...

That conversation is hilarious! Boys are def strange. This reminds me of that movie where Freddie Prinze Jr. drank all of that shampoo that Julia Stiles used to kill himself.

Oh, what's the "handicap" button next to the word verification? Those are really hard sometimes!

 
At 2:18 PM, Blogger Fairmaiden327 said...

Pookie, I was seriously having withdrawals and even went so far as to wonder whether you were OK. I NEED these posts. Yes, I am depraved. Thank you, thank you...I'll be here all day. Oh, and TGIF folks!!!

 
At 12:11 PM, Blogger TheIdleReceptionist said...

You couldn't make this shit up!!

 
At 1:39 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Our bosses think work begins when we turn our computer on.. think again!! Just another NYC morning
carmie

 
At 11:19 AM, Blogger Brenda Bradshaw said...

Whoa - that's nasty. I'm not sure what I'd say in that situation!

 
At 1:01 AM, Blogger Manic Mom said...

If she didn't want people sniffing her hair, she should wash it in dog piss or something.

Hey Brenda above me, what the hell are you doing here? I'm running into you all over the 'net tonight!

 
At 4:52 PM, Anonymous Genevieve said...

Seriously, if she doesn't want people sniffing her hair she sould wear it in a ponytail or not make it look so clean and healthy. It's all her fault.

 
At 3:24 PM, Blogger Mister Underhill said...

That's awesome!

Actually, I had this insane freak woman sniff my hair at quiznos a couple weeks ago. The creepiest thing ever.

 

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home