.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

B!tch on the Street

Days and nights in New York City are tough enough without having to deal with all the sh!t this city dishes up. B!tch on the Street tells the tale of two ladies making their way through this crazy town...one freak at a time.

Tuesday, May 09, 2006

Blogger Needs to be Bitch Slapped!

Am I the only one having problems??? It takes forever to load up a picture and then it tells me that it can't do it at this time! I have stories to tell! New Yorkers to bitch slap! I can't tell my stories without the pictures! So for now, I'm bitch slapping Blogger and I'll try again later!

Pookie

6 Comments:

At 3:31 PM, Blogger Diana said...

Well, I'll be looking for ya when you're finally able to slap some sense into blogger.
I'm a new, but total fan of you bitches! ;)
Forget where I saw a link for you, but let's just say this - you had me at hello. :)
The world def. needs more BOTS. You're even inspiring me to start BOTS in my corner of the world.
Keep trying - people need the 411 on the a**holes of NYC!
cheers bitches
diana

 
At 1:38 PM, Blogger SarahReznor said...

yes! i'm with you!!!!

 
At 5:14 PM, Blogger Marcia said...

I got so mad at blogger over the picture thing, and I opened up a flickr.com account. And it's free up to 200 pictures, and I LOVE it.

 
At 8:42 PM, Blogger SRB said...

Fucker wouldn't let me post pictures last night!!! I wanted to choke it to death. I finally won. Somehow I don't feel victorious though. Stoopid Blogger sometimes.
Love your blog!! SRB

 
At 10:16 AM, Blogger Spill The Beans said...

Blogger = crack, apparently, based upon my response to being deprived of my favorite blogs.

 
At 3:39 PM, Blogger Louarns said...

blogger has decided to ruin my entire blog. For some reason when you go to my blog www.bloiggin.blogspot.com all that is displayed is a green screen. No posts, no pictures, no links, NOTHING. I am extremely upset, all my hours of blogging... gone

 

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home