.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

B!tch on the Street

Days and nights in New York City are tough enough without having to deal with all the sh!t this city dishes up. B!tch on the Street tells the tale of two ladies making their way through this crazy town...one freak at a time.

Tuesday, April 25, 2006

Don't be a D!ck!


It took me few days to get this post up due to technical difficulties. One day last week I was meeting a friend for lunch and as I'm waiting for her on the street corner I see woman trying to hail a cab. It took her a few minutes but she was finally able to get one. Anyone who has ever tried to hail a cab in NYC knows what a process this can be. Of course the cab was half a block away when it started making its way towards her. Suddenly this guy is standing a few feet away from her trying to hail a cab too. So, the cab that was coming to pick up the woman overshoots her a little bit and winds up closer to they guy. And what, you are wondering, does this gentleman do??? Well of course the fvcker tries to take the cab for himself!! The woman walks up to him, puts her bag down looked down at the guy (cause she was taller! :) ) and says that's my cab. He replies "Well it came directly to me! So I'm taking it." She gave him such a death look that even I was scared a litte and said "Don't be d!ck. For once in your life don't be a d!ck and do the right thing. You know that cab was mine." And no comes the part that almost made me fall on the sidewalk - he gave up his fight for the cab! I don't know if it was actually his conscience that got to him or if he was just scared of her but either way she got him to do the right thing! A great moment in BOTS history!

13 Comments:

At 12:19 PM, Blogger yllwdaisies said...

I can sense BOTS across the world rejoicing! Yeah!

I esp liked the part where she said "For once in your life...". You know that's prob so true.

 
At 3:11 PM, Blogger TheIdleReceptionist said...

I told you, you two exude BOTS power to New Yorkers everywhere!!

P.S. Blogger sucks balls.

 
At 3:28 PM, Blogger gabsmash said...

She sounded tired, like "for the love of God...please!"

idle- blogger sucks that guy from the sandwich place!

 
At 4:25 PM, Blogger Spill The Beans said...

One of the best things that ever happens to a woman, as she gets older, is to develop a serious bitch voice and a look of death that can stop short men and small children in their tracks.

Sounds like someone found hers. :)

It's a great f'ing feeling, too.

 
At 6:52 PM, Blogger Marcia said...

that woman should be an honorary BOTS!

 
At 7:31 PM, Blogger FatMom said...

I LOVE it!

 
At 9:12 PM, Blogger Virenda said...

LOL. WAY TO F'ing GO! He was probably scared. She may have had the, my husband was a shit look and if your are anything like him I will have to neuter your ass too!

 
At 1:16 AM, Blogger Kelly said...

Good for her! She probably has been in that situation a lot!

 
At 9:54 AM, Blogger Fairmaiden327 said...

Yesterday evening on the 7 train some guy squeezed in last minute and happen to grab the girl's ass as he came into the car. The girl managed to smack the crap out him and call him a pervert. Was that either of you? My GF called me and I said, I read BOTS everyday I'm betting it was these girls. Ha, ha.

 
At 1:39 PM, Blogger Liz said...

That is amazing!

 
At 2:27 PM, Blogger Debbie said...

That was awesome. And what made it even better was the picture.

 
At 4:56 PM, Blogger Pookie said...

Fairmaiden - that definitely was not me or Kat I'm rarely on the 7 but that woman definitely deserves to be on honorary BOTS!

I have more posts to come just been having trouble finding the time to get it all up!

 
At 10:37 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

WOW...ladies this could be the beginning of something great.
carmie

 

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home